Isles of Min
By Handheld Worlds
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Isles of Min: Chapter One: A mysterious new creature has been spotted in the Isles of Min. Journey to these remote islands and discover their secrets.
"Isles of Min is a wonderful, original classic top-down style RPG" - www.rpg-site.com
- Quest and Story Driven Role-Playing Game
- Full Retina and iPad support
- Hours of gameplay
- Converse with over 20 characters
- Diverse variety of side quests
- Inventory System
- Save system with multiple save slots
- Gain new skills as you advance levels
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- Game world is now 30% larger!
- Three new quests added
- More items, more characters, more locations, more conversation
This game has HUGE potential! As is it just feels and plays like an unfinished product. There's no music, no ambiance, minimal sound effects and NO MAP. It"s ambitious with its story and some elements in the design but it just lacks where it has multiple opportunities to really shine. It really feels like a lot of corners were cut to produce this.
- you shouldn't be able to open a chest that's half way across the room. For a while I thought I was finding stuff in the walls.
-combat is stiffened by the loot screen. Should be a loot button option to avoid this. I believe Arlon had the same issue when it first launched.
-Needs map. Seriously? How can you release a sandbox type game with no map?!
I think what upsets me most about this game is its potential. It just feels like a demo. It's doubtful that there will ever be music or more sound effects but a map and loot button needs to be added.
Too short for the price. Beat the game with everything completed in 2 1/2 hrs. No stats on the equipment so I used the price to gauge. The blocking system is terrible, the shield is a tiny symbol next to your attack that ill hit on accident and always at the wrong time. It has great potential and interesting enough.
Love it! Where is Part 2????
Awesome game, easy movement, nice graphics and Cannot Wait To Play Part 2!!!!!!