With iCatch SmartDV, you could now control your SPCA6330/SPCA6350 based video recorder by using your smart devices. Like remote viewfinder/preview, view photo album.
1. Turn on the Camera Wi-Fi, it will act as a Wi-Fi AP.
2. in iPhone/iPad, Setting->Wi-Fi turn it on and find out camera SSID then connect. the SSID & password should be on your manual or contact servce.
3. Open the APP
Now you can streaming the preview, take a picture or video.
Q: Why cannot create a new camera?
A: First make sure you have follow connection step and established the connection, second, try to pding 192.168.1.1 by other Apps, like Ping Lite, make sure the wireless signal was strong enough for work.
Q: Why cannot download the video?
A: Before download, you should make sure the video format is compatible with iPhone/iPad, and allow iSmart DV to access Photo Library.
1. Preview stream, Live streaming from camera.
2. Trigger action, In the preview stream, you can trigger camera to take a video or picture.
3. Support burst shot
4. Support delay capture.
5. Support video quality change.
6. Support image size change.
7. Support white-balance change
8. Format the camera SD card.
*9. Listing photo & video files and download or delete files.
10. Single photo playback.
11. Automatic time correction with iPhone or iPad when established the connection.
12. Preview streaming is more smoothing.
*13. Support video playback with audio before download.
14. Support upside down.
15. Support slow motion.
16. Support social network sharing (by cell network)
17. Support change camera SSID & password ( remember turn off/on camera wifi)
18. Support Date-Time Stamp setting in video mode
*1. Make sure the camera file format is compatible with iOS, the AVI not support.
*2. Make sure the camera is designed by iCatch SPCA6330 or SPCA6350 chip.
*3. Play video without download feature is base on camera.
We are looking for your feedback, if you have any problem please leave camera name, app version and error message on our website.
We will improved it and enhance new function in the future.
Some people feedback us they cannot download the big video files (more than 2GB), thanks for your feedback, we are check much more camera and found the problem is camera suddenly disconnect the Wi-Fi connection during download, we cannot fix the camera crash issue, sorry.
Feedback your experience to us continually, we will improve it in the feature. if you have any question, visit iCatch web site and leave information about your question and your camera info., we will contact you back by email.
Again, some features are based on camera, such like, video playback, zoom in/out, time-lapse mode, when your camera is support these feature, iSmart DV will show more buttons and actions automatically on your iPhone/iPad.
1.Fix sometimes camera will unexpectedly stop record when APP connect to camera and camera is under recording.
2.Update Japanese language translation.
Ratings and Reviews
My new camera
This is my first 4K el7000 action camera, and is so easy to setup it only take a 10 min. To setup and start soothing ,or streaming video and you have an option for storage ( if like more pictures and videos save on lower quality,or high quality less) I will recommend this camera to all my family and friends. Thanks
Many products that I used had apps that were years out of date. They would never update the app because the product it was built for went obsolete. This app is great, because even though the camera I purchased was from early 2017, this app is still optimized for the latest iOS software. Great job, guys!
I downloaded this app because a friend recommended it as a way to get photos and videos from my knock-off GoPro onto my phone, and it worked really well for pictures. However, although I was able to view the videos, I couldn't save them to my phone. Even worse, I tried deleting the app, and this thing just WONT. GO. AWAY. Every time my phone dies and I power it back on, this app is somehow back on my phone. Pleeeease make it go away!! I have low storage 😭
- iCatch Technology Inc.,
- 82 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2016 iCatch Technology Inc.,
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.