By Shenzhen Smart-eye Digital Electronics Co.,LTD.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This app is specially built for P2P IP camera series. thanks to unique P2P connection technology that users are able to watch live video on iPhone from any purchased IP camera by simply enter camera's ID and password; no complex IP or router settings. The app have a lot of functions, such as local record video, set ftp params, set email, set motion alarm and so on.
What's New in Version 1.3.20
(1) New function:
1. Modify the wireless mode to add the wizard configuration wifi, to send 4 times the sound wave configuration, and the default sound configuration is open, hide the sound configuration switch;
2. Modify sdcard settings, cover the video switch hidden, the default open coverage video;
3. Added SD / TF card settings, SD / TF card video below the new video stream1,1080P 2,720P 3,480P;
4. Added advanced settings to restore factory value;
5. Added the camera name (add the camera page, add the wizard _ add the camera page, edit the camera page) enter the 'and& two special characters to determine;
6. SDK updated to version 188.8.131.52;
7. Added CAMERA device support.
(2) The problem of repair:
1. Fixed some flashback bug;
2. Fixed the L series to change the password, the device did not restart the problem.
3. 新增 SD/TF卡设置中,SD/TF卡录像下面新增录像码流 1,1080P 2,720P 3,480P;
5. 新增设备名称（添加摄像机页面、添加向导_添加摄像机页面、编辑摄像机页面）输入' &两个特殊字符的判断;
6. sdk 更新到184.108.40.206版本;
The latest version 1.2.5 fixes all the prior problems with the 6.x IOS. Thanks for resolving the issue!
Latest version (1.3.20) of this app has a problem. It works at times but not always like it did before. Getting "connecting" message but doesn't complete. When this happens I'm able to access the camera using another app (ismartview) so something wrong with the latest pro version. I have iPhone 6 and running IOS 10.3.3
Crashes to much
I give this app two stars for the simple fact that it is connected to your camera security system and it fails to connect 30% of the time. If I need to check my cameras at home I do not need an app that consistently fails to work. When I check the app to check on my daughter at home, sometimes I have to call her and ask her to unplug the cameras and plug them back in so they read “online” on the app. I hope they fix this issue in the near future... kinda pointless having cameras if I can’t see them thru my phone when I’m not home.
This camera app is so bad that I only keep it without getting a refund for the camera in hopes it deters my neighbors from messing with us. It never sends me pictures anymore, doesn't have an option for SD cards, and now my password is messed up so I have to reset the entire thing. Reseting and setting up this camera is the absolute worst. Its a horrible system. The cord is super short for the cam as well.
If you are looking for a camera that is almost impossible to set up, only sends you notifications of the lighting changing, and is constantly needing to be reset, this is the option for you!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 22, 2017
- Version: 1.3.20
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: James Tang
- © smarteye
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.