Do you think you might smoke too much?
Do you want help in cutting down, or maybe just want to keep control of how much you smoke?
With iSmoke2Much you can create a personalised smoking plan, and monitor your habit.
Are you sick and tired of people telling you that you should quit smoking?
There are many smoking apps telling you how much money you’re wasting, how unhealthy you are and how long you’ve been smoke free – well iSmoke2Much doesn’t do any of this.
* We don’t throw health advice at you.
* We don’t attempt to hypnotise you with words.
* We don’t expect you to just give up and go ‘cold turkey’.
* We don’t lecture you - let’s face it – you’re old enough to smoke, so you’re old enough to make your own decisions in life.
iSmoke2Much isn’t about giving up - it is about keeping your smoking under control.
This is the only app on the AppStore that will alert you when you CAN have a cigarette.
We help you monitor your smoking and maybe eventually reduce the number of cigarettes you smoke each day.
- By setting a smoking plan, iSmoke2Much will assign your cigarettes at time intervals throughout the day.
- iSmoke2Much will then send you an alert at each ‘smoke time’, to let you know when you can have one of your assigned cigarettes.
- You can then mark it as ‘smoked’ or ‘bank it’ for later.
- If you can’t wait and need one early, simply mark the next one as ‘smoked’.
- Once you’ve had your daily allowance, you can mark any additional cigarettes that you need to smoke or end the day early if you managed to smoke less.
- The iSmoke2Much app icon will always show you how many cigarettes you have left for the day, and the app has a visible countdown timer for your next cigarette.
- You can view your previous days smoking history to see what times you smoke and help you work out which ones you can cut out.
Fixed notifications not firing on iOS 8
Ratings and Reviews
Love This App
I started using this app Yesterday. It gives you a great visual on how much and when you smoke. What I'd love, love to see added is when you hit the button to smoke in less than an hour from the last one, it will pull up a more motivational quote to make you think twice before lighting up. I want to gradually cut back and I think this app has a lot of potential. Please keep updating this one. I definitely want to keep using it. Thank you so much!!!
Smoking to quit
I am trying to quit smoking and I purchased this application in hopes of seeing it help me quit smoking.
I love to smoke, but smelling my hair and looking at my teeth changed my thinking.
I am not a person that has an additive personality, if I can cut medication and stop that when doctors tell me to, then why is it so hard to quit smoking?
This app has shown me times that I can have a smoke and cut down with out medication/mind altering drugs. I just hope that it will work with out assistance to take a medication that will also help me quit this habit of smoking.
Please wish me the best of luck. It is just so sad that the cigarette companies are still interested in targeting the young people in smoking and getting them to quit. I think that they should also pay to help people quit who desperately want to quit smoking.
Good Luck. With a bit of will power you will succeed.
Love this app🚬
I'm a chain smoker every 10 minutes I have a 🚬 in my mouth. this app is perfect for chain smokers to cut back on smoking.
And to top it off I wrote to the developer to fix notifications it was not working for iOS 8 he responded back and said in a few days there will be an update and sure enough today was an update for this app and everything is working fine great support
- Dappitude Limited
- 6.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012 Dappitude Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.