By California ISO
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Monitor California ISO power grid conditions, prices and renewable production, receive alerts and track calendar events with this free application. ISO Today makes our top web features available at a touch.
• Expanded! Track wholesale energy prices with the interactive price map – Now includes Energy Imbalance Market (EIM) prices
• New! Stay informed with market notices and ISO tweets
• Watch net demand, or the variability in demand and supply, which the ISO must balance to keep the grid stable
• Monitor current power supply and demand, plus follow renewable energy production
• View map of solar and wind generation and weather conditions
• Receive Flex Alerts, grid alerts or both and know immediately when conservation is needed
• Add ISO meetings and events to your calendar and automatically receive updates
About the California ISO
As the nonprofit public-benefit company ensuring reliability for most of California’s and a portion of Nevada’s high-voltage power grid, the California Independent System Operator Corporation (ISO) is helping advance a smarter, cleaner, and more reliable energy future. The ISO operates the West’s only competitive energy market that balances supply with demand and has a key role in achieving clean energy goals.
What's New in Version 3.3.2
What’s New in Version 3.3.2?
Minor issue fix
What’s New in Version 3.3?
Removed the word "Supply and" from the previously titled "Supply and Demand" graph because supply is no longer represented, the graph only shows demand and forecast values.
Added a link to the Wind/Solar Curtailment Report at the bottom of the Today's Renewables screen next to the link to "View Yesterday’s Renewables Output" link. The Wind/Solar Curtailment Report offers a detailed accounting of the wind and solar renewable generation that was curtailed and the reasons why
Very well thought out
Excellent app with help pages for every screen.
Wicked cool app (for energy nerds)
If you're an energy professional and/or an energy nerd, this is an awesome app. It has really taught me a lot about how the grid actually works. Pretty cool.
Great app everyone should get
Very well put together and informative of realtime electricity picture in CA
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 25, 2017
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 35.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: California Independent System Operator Corporation
- © 2015 California Independent System Operator
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.