IsoCards ~ virtual deck of cards
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
✭✭✭ IsoCards has won the AppStar Awards for best game! ✭✭✭
✭✭✭ NOTICE: IsoCards for the iPhone can ONLY be used in conjunction with an iPad. ✭✭✭
"iPhone indie game developer Opetopic has thrown out all of the rules for their upcoming iPad card app titled IsoCards." - AddAdvice.com
"IsoCards isn’t really a card game. It’s every card game. Or any card game." - 148apps.com
"Conceptually it's an interesting approach... it will certainly be a neat technological trick." -PocketGamer.co.uk
IsoCards is one of the few apps that fully takes advantage of what the iPad has to offer. It's a multitouch-gesture and physics driven deck of cards, allowing you to play any card game you want. Just add a deck of cards, add a few players, deal out the cards and you are good to go.
* To deal out cards, just flick your finger on the deck and the card will go flying into the player's hand.
* Wanna see your cards without everyone else seeing? Cup your hand and place it above your cards and they will flip over for only you to see.
* Wanna play poker? Drag out some chips to use for betting.
* A notepad that you can write on or type on to keep track of scores.
* Transfer a player's cards to an iPhone or iPod touch with IsoCards installed.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
* A few UI improvements & bug fixes.
Opetopic is proud to announce our newest game, Cloud Assassin, a mobile adaption of the popular, real life game Assassin! It's available for free on both iPhone and Android: http://bit.ly/cloudassassinapp
Multitouch doesn't work well and crashes with Bluetooth
I love the idea of this app but Bluetooth connection to iPhones at least on ios5 is unreliable. Had 7 cards on the table and 5 in my iPhone. If the phone gets disconnected it can't reconnect. Had the app crash several and lost game in progress.
Please focus on bugs and update...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 08, 2011
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Williams
- © Opetopic 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Free Cell$0.99
- Spider Solitaire$0.99
- Aces Up$0.99
- Baker's Dozen$0.99
- Eight Off$0.99
- Forty Thieves$0.99
- Flower Garden$0.99
- Castles in Spain$0.99