By RedFish Game Studio
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
One of the most anticipated independent puzzle games of 2017! Nominated for the IndiePlay Awards of "Best Art".
Appearing deceptively peaceful to the casual passerby, a mysterious island exists in the far reaches of the Atlantic Ocean. The inhabitants know not how they got there or why they stay; all they’re sure of is that the place in which they are trapped is called Isoland.
You are a researcher who has received a letter from a friend imploring you to help with an investigation on Isoland. You travel to the mysterious island, seeking to unravel its mysteries -- but after you arrive, you realize all too late that you, too, are now trapped. Beware of being lulled into complacency by the beauty of the island: Use your wits to avoid being tricked, and unravel the logic behind complex puzzles. Only then will the secrets of Isoland be revealed.
- An Atmospheric Point & Click puzzle game
- Unique & challenging in-game puzzle quests.
- Well-designed background story with tailored gameplay.
- Special & unique art design style.
- Inference based system linked to acquisition of item located in various buildings.
- Breaktaking brain-battles against merciless tricks and riddles
- Supporting multiple language, English, Dutch, Chinese (Simple), Chinese (Traditional), French, Spanish, Japanese, and alien languages
- Don`t miss the small detail! Even a small key point can be let you to freedom!
- Tap the objects and find the hidden items to figure out the puzzles using your solving skills and your brain
- Don’t linger in one place.
- If the puzzle is too hard, use the tips to solve the puzzle
Feedback & Suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.0.5
!!!NOTICE!!! New secret & quest added. Start exploring the Drift Bottle and open the hidden code!
I don't usually go for such graphics, but these were pretty good. The puzzles weren't too difficult (I play a lot of adventure games) and navigation was simple point and click. I wish they would have incorporated ALL of the puzzles into one longer game instead of making me replay the same game twice to get a few more puzzles. As a result, I got bored.
Was enjoying the game until I realized you have to play the game over again to unlock the “true” ending and a few more puzzles. I really did not feel like doing the same puzzles all over again, when you’ve already learned the solution, it just becomes tedious. Also, hints cost money or you have to watch an ad which is kind of lame
This game is gorgeously animated. I love how you have to think about previous places to solve puzzles. The puzzles are well done. The ending left me wanting more.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 25, 2017
- Version: 2.0.5
- Size: 411 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shenzhen Yifanshikong Technology Co.,Ltd
- © @ Redfish Game Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Open the box to get the rocket$0.99
- Get the main entrance lighthouse passcode$0.99
- Props Tip: Pyramid$0.99
- Props Tip: Temple corner$0.99
- Get coffin password$0.99
- Props Tip: flower$0.99
- Pyramid obtain dial pointer display mode$0.99
- Get inside the temple door password$0.99
- Rockets get the door unlocking$0.99
- Get the factory door unlock$0.99