One of the most anticipated independent puzzle games of 2017! Nominated for the IndiePlay Awards of "Best Art".
Appearing deceptively peaceful to the casual passerby, a mysterious island exists in the far reaches of the Atlantic Ocean. The inhabitants know not how they got there or why they stay; all they’re sure of is that the place in which they are trapped is called Isoland.
You are a researcher who has received a letter from a friend imploring you to help with an investigation on Isoland. You travel to the mysterious island, seeking to unravel its mysteries -- but after you arrive, you realize all too late that you, too, are now trapped. Beware of being lulled into complacency by the beauty of the island: Use your wits to avoid being tricked, and unravel the logic behind complex puzzles. Only then will the secrets of Isoland be revealed.
- An Atmospheric Point & Click puzzle game
- Unique & challenging in-game puzzle quests.
- Well-designed background story with tailored gameplay.
- Special & unique art design style.
- Inference based system linked to acquisition of item located in various buildings.
- Breaktaking brain-battles against merciless tricks and riddles
- Supporting multiple language, English, Dutch, Chinese (Simple), Chinese (Traditional), French, Spanish, Japanese, and alien languages
- Don`t miss the small detail! Even a small key point can be let you to freedom!
- Tap the objects and find the hidden items to figure out the puzzles using your solving skills and your brain
- Don’t linger in one place.
- If the puzzle is too hard, use the tips to solve the puzzle
Feedback & Suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
this version adapt to iphoneX
Ratings and Reviews
My Game Was Different
I really love the game, the graphics, the story... all of it. But my adventure was different. The 6 golden triangles were not available to me neither was the red little disc thing and other little things. I don't know if that is intentional or if it's the model of my iPhone. At the ending I had, I realized there were still several puzzles that I didn't complete which will probably give me a different ending if I can figure them out. Regardless- LOVED IT! And will for sure get the next one.
Developer Response ,
actually，you can get 6 triangles and the red disc，but，you must had finished this game once first，and restart it again 。you are going to get a new game experience，moreover，you can find the ture ending
Great Game, But .....
I think that everything about the game is great. The puzzles are challenging but not to hard and it is full of mystery and adventure. The art style is also very unique. There is only one thing that I would suggest. I like the mystery and all but it can get pretty confusing. You don’t really know the backstory of the island. There should really some more explanation of the island and all the mysteries on it, otherwise I think that this is a great game would recommend it to people who like games with puzzles, mystery, and adventure.
I love point and click games where there are different pieces of a “puzzle” all over the map. It definitely wasn't hard, which can be frustrating and not fun at all when games become too complicated and hard to tie pieces together. But this wasn’t complicated. A bit short, I finished it in less than 2 days playing only a handful of hours a day but still throughly enjoyed it. Definitely going to try Isoland 2!
- COTTONGAME Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 394.5 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © @ CottonGame
- In-App Purchases
- Open the box to get the rocket $0.99
- Get the main entrance lighthouse passcode $0.99
- Props Tip: Pyramid $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.