ISPadmin - Task Manager is an application for managing all assigned tasks from the administration interface of ISPadmin.
ISPadmin is an information and administration system designed for Internet service providers to ensure comprehensive management and monitoring of the Internet, including billing, scheduling, etc.
* Display of all tasks assigned from the administration environment
* Notification when allocating a new task or a change of an existing task
* Display of the site to fulfil the job in a map
* Direct navigation to the client's address specified for a task
* The possibility of adding a process solution to a specific task
* Clear display of all (online / offline) equipment in the network in a map
* Synchronizing a calendar mobile device with iOS
* Possibility to upload and display photos from mobile device directly to customers or routers
* Option to display nearby router(s) with information about it's distance(s) and direction(s)
* Option to run test connection to router(s)
* ISPadmin version 4.13 or newer required
- Possibility to add task to oneself.
- List with all clients and basic information about them (e.g. addresses, phones, contact person, notes, services).
- Detail information about client’s internet service.
- Search any router in router list.
- Upload already taken photos from phone gallery.
- New features may require ISPadmin, version 4.15 or newer.
- Some bugs fixed.
- NET service solution, s.r.o.
- 24.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © NET service solution, s.r.o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.