Do you have a problem with the voice or language that prevents you can speak and communicate with others? Let "iSpeakUp" to speak for you.
"iSpeakUp" is an app designed to help people with any type of difficulty speaking, making it possible to talk and communicate with other people. Mainly, it is specially designed to sickness or wounds in the language or voice, such as problems in the voice or vocal cords, hoarseness, persons who have undergone a laryngectomy, as well as hearing problems, stuttering and mutism .
This tool provides a quick and easy way to communicate through the device with the use of different interactive modes, such as pressing on pictograms and predefined expressions, or text input from the keyboard, so that the text is reproduced by the device, making possible to communicate with others.
In other words, iSpeakUp becomes not only your voice, but it allows you to communicate with your closest social environment in a simple, fast and intuitive manner.
People with voice or vocal cords injuries such as hoarseness, people undergoing surgery related to voice or language, mute and people who stutter, and generally any injury or physical illness in language.
- Play text by clicking on icons belonging to different categories and predefined phrases.
- Play the text entered by keyboard (option to pause, resume and stop the speech).
- Quick expressions search.
- Option to add and edit the predefined expressions.
- Option to change the application language, even being different configured on the device.
- Option to adjust voice parameters such as pitch and speed.
- Play some word or expression by finger swipes.
- Option to modify the words or expressions to be reproduced by finger swipes.
AVAILABLE LANGUAGES: Spanish, English.
* Settings within app
* Bugfixes and optimization improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.