A very simple phone-dialer organizer that you supply the interface.
What's so special about it? Well, YOU provide the interface of the app!
The app is just a web browser that you load the webpage (or pages, no limit on the number and complexity of the micro-site you can use) and when you tap on a link (telephone number/command) it dials it for you.
Plain and simple.
The idea is that you can create a fairly complex micro-site with your contacts you want, aranged any way you like (for example: Company/Department/Team for your work colleagues) and then calling them is just a navigation down the page structure (Companies page -> Departments page -> Teams page -> Name).
*Note*: In order to use this app, you must be able to create an HTML page with your data. If you don't know how to do that, then this app is not for you.
There are 3+1 types of "link schemes" you can use:
1) cal: (to call a phone number),
2) sms: (to send a message using the Messages app),
3) facetime: (to connect using FaceTime)
and the generic
4) tel: (that can initiate any of those 3 actions).
- Dimitris Efraimoglou
- 1.1 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Dimitris Efraimoglou, 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.