Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How about taking all your presentations and e-Learning courses on your iPad or iPhone wherever you go? It’s easy with the iSpring Play app! It provides comfortable playback of presentations and courses on your devices. The app really makes your e-Learning courses mobile as students can download them on their devices and even take them offline when the Internet connection is bad or not available at all. During the Internet breakups, the app still collects all course statistics and sends it to the LMS when the connection is back.
What iSpring Play can do:
• Save presentations on the iPad or iPhone for viewing offline
• Take Tin Can-compliant e-Learning courses offline while keeping all statistics
• View iSpring-generated content fullscreen
• Access all previously viewed presentations from the Library
• Add content item to Favorites with a single tap
What's New in Version 2.2.2
Improved support of iSpring Cloud
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 10, 2017
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: iSpring Solutions, Inc.
- © 2016 iSpring Solutions, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.