How about taking all your presentations and e-Learning courses on your iPad or iPhone wherever you go? It’s easy with the iSpring Play app! It provides comfortable playback of presentations and courses on your devices. The app really makes your e-Learning courses mobile as students can download them on their devices and even take them offline when the Internet connection is bad or not available at all. During the Internet breakups, the app still collects all course statistics and sends it to the LMS when the connection is back.
What iSpring Play can do:
• Save presentations on the iPad or iPhone for viewing offline
• Take Tin Can-compliant e-Learning courses offline while keeping all statistics
• View iSpring-generated content fullscreen
• Access all previously viewed presentations from the Library
• Add content item to Favorites with a single tap
Ratings and Reviews
Biggest piece of steaming garbage ever!
So apparently there’s no way to save progress on quizzes in your library. Basically I just lost two hours of work for having the momentary audacity to go check another app. When I went back all my quiz questions were erased and I now have to start all over. This is probably the most stupid app I’ve ever had the displeasure of loading onto my phone. Do yourself a big ol’ favor. Skip this app.
Needs to work
I downloaded this app for my driver’s education class so I could watch the videos online, but when I press “launch” it sends me to the app and doesn’t show that it downloaded. Really need it to work seeing as we’re having our final soon. If you could give me better directions or fix it, I would really appreciate it.
Doesn’t work at all
Another review states that others simply don’t know how to use the app and that it works fine. But that’s wrong. When trying to access my lectures by clicking the “Launch” button from the school’s website, it directs me to the App Store to download the app (the app I already downloaded). Waste of an app.
- iSpring Solutions, Inc.
- 14.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 iSpring Solutions, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.