--- Issues Manager now for free, fully functional without limitations and FREE from ads! ---
Issues Manager provides you with a full Issue Management for small businesses, anywhere, anytime, both as an independent tool in off-line mode and as a client to web based back-end service.
Issues Manager allows managers, executives, designers, service technicians to be updated about their business activities: business partners management, bill of materials, packing list, 2D drawings and 3D models, spare parts catalogue, services handling, pricing and offers, to conveniently review, update and create service requests to Customer Care.
This app can work both as an independent tool in off-line mode and as a client to web-based back-end service.
It's enables real-time access to CRM accounts, contacts, machine, spare parts, and service requests.
Issues Manager key features:
• Business Partners management
• Spare Parts Catalogue
• Bill of Materials
• Packing list
• 2D drawings
• 3D model/assembly
• Browse model hierarchy
• Issue tracker: eases collaboration with team members & customers, improving the professionality and handling of service call activities
• Access, review and update ticket, issue and service requests assigned to you
• Create new service request in localhost device or in CRM backend in real-time
• Track progress on processed service request
• QR-scan for easy items identification
• Attach photos as supporting documentation
• Direct link to Apple Maps
• PDF document creation
• Dropbox cloud storage integration
• Full roundtrip synchronisation of data with ERP/CRM back-end server
Try Issues Manager now and get your hands on it with sample data pre-loaded.
New Style themes: Gold, Rose Gold.
Support added for iPhone 6/+, 7/+, 8/+.
Bug fix and performance improvements.
- PROJECTSOFT SAS DI BROZZI FABRIZIO & C
- 58.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 ProjectSoft sas
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.