'iStatVball 2 iPad Edition' is an extremely powerful, yet easy to use, sports statistics engine for recording and analyzing volleyball stats. No more need for bulky laptop computers or old fashioned pencil and paper. Now coaches, players, and even parents can track sophisticated team and individual stats with ease.
UPGRADE LEVELS (Please Read!)
iStatVball pricing is broken down into multiple levels so that you can choose the best combination to meet your needs and budget. There are two decisions to make when deciding on your purchase...
1. Standard Features or Pro?
The Pro version adds custom reports, collegiate box scores, multi-device recording, real-time and rotation-based stats, and cumulative stats by tournament, career, opponent, date, league, and more. Everything else is included in the Standard version.
2. How Many Teams?
Both Standard and Pro versions let you track stats for one team at a time. If you need more teams (e.g, Frosh/Soph and JV), you can add 1 More, 2 More, or Unlimited teams.
The Pro and additional team upgrades can be purchased from within the app.
* Optimized for the iPad
- Takes full advantage of the iPad screen real estate
- Only 1 tap per stat entry!
* Built-in iPhone support
- Full functionality of the iPad version on the iPhone
- Make full use of all iPhone screen sizes
* Efficient interface
- Choose between list view or rotating court view
- 'Auto Focus' and 'Auto Set' features for increased speed and accuracy
- Full libero tracking including support for the USAV two libero rules
* MultiStat feature allows you to record stats using multiple devices for the same match. (Pro)
* Flexible lineup system
- Lineups can be used as an optional, time-saving template
- Players can be added or replaced at any time during a match
- Save lineups directly from recording screen (Pro)
* Full MaxPreps support.
* Video sync support with Hudl, Echo1612, and ScoreCam.
* Post live results to Facebook and Twitter!
* Over 80 statistics, from the common to the esoteric
- Sideout percentage, FSSO%, FBSO%
- Serving accuracy, 0-4 rating, points on serve
- Hitting percentage, kills per set
- Passer rating (0-3 or 0-4), serve receive vs. free ball
- Total blocks, digs, assists
- Win-loss record, winning percentage, point ratio
- Playing time for each player (by percentage, time, points)
- Earned points and unforced errors, +/- scoring
* Official collegiate box scores. (Pro)
* Rotation-based stats (Pro)
- Points scored for/against
- Sideout %, hitting, passing, blocking
* Analyze your stats down to an individual set, or generate reports for a match, a tournament, or an entire season! Even analyze stats versus particular opponents or for league vs. non-league. (Pro)
* Real-time stats for analysis live during a match, including a summary view directly within the recording interface. (Pro)
* Nicely formatted stat tables make reading your data easy. Design your own custom reports. (Pro)
* Complete play-by-play event log.
* Easily email your stats to coaches, players, parents, or members of the media.
* Send stats in PDF, HTML, or CSV format.
* Easily transfer old stats from paper or other sources.
* Powerful data features
- Full iCloud support for automatic data backup
- Transfer your data between devices
* Unlimited levels of undo while recording.
* Easily substitute players in and out of the game.
* Manage your team roster with player profiles that include photo, name, uniform number, and positions.
* Easily edit match stats and results after-the-fact.
* Full HTML help text available within the app.
If you have comments, questions, feature requests, or bug reports, please email us at:
For the latest information, visit our website at:
Like iStatVball on Facebook:
Watch free training videos:
- iPhone X support
- Fixed issues with HTML and CSV export.
Ratings and Reviews
We used to keep stats on paper, between three different clip boards between myself (assistant coach) and a couple JV players. They were never paying attention so on top of trying to coach and keep stats, I also had to keep track of their stats. With this app, I can do everything with the touch of my finger! Not only is it easy to use, the stats it gives me are AMAZING. I have never considered half of the analysis it provides. This app is a must have for every volleyball coach at any level.
Developer Response ,
Thanks, glad you're finding the app useful. We have even more interesting analysis on the roadmap for future versions!
Great Customer Service!
I had previously purchased this on a friends device and Barry was super helpful getting me set up on my new iPad and transferring all the data from that old device. Answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly. Very happy with this app. I would recommend to any volleyball coach at any level.
Great App Needs More Tutorials
Great App, especially for meaningful stats. I’ve used it for three seasons now and I still would benefit from video that showed a match and someone keeping stats at the same time. While the app gives you the tools you need, training on keeping volleyball stats is harder to obtain.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review. We're hoping to get some tutorial videos online within the next week or two. We haven't figured out a good way (yet) to show the live match and app simultaneously, but we will at least show recording a match with a verbal walkthrough of the action.
- DemiVision, LLC
- 31.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2017 DemiVision, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Analysis $19.99
- 1 More Team $19.99
- Unlimited Teams $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.