By Peter Schmidt
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iStayHealthy is the free iPhone/iPad for people living with HIV and related conditions.
iStayHealthy allows you to:
Store results, HIV medication and any supplementary medications
Review relevant results (CD4, CD4% and Viral Load) in simple charts
Rotate your device to see both CD4 count and Viral Load in one chart
iStayHealthy charts show the effect HIV treatment has on results
a glossary explaining HIV relevant terms
send your results per e-mail or back them up on DropBox
What's New in Version 4.2.0
Sorry I haven't updated the app for a while. I went through a bit of a motivational dead zone.
But hey, I am back! So here's what's new:
- there are new meds out there (Genvoya, Descovy) which I added them to the list
- I removed the save locally button in the tap bar. Was of no use to anyone.
- previous antiretroviral drugs are now shown in the charts
- Had to upgrade the Dropbox feature to work with their updated services
Update deleted all my data
The most recent update deleted 5 years of entries. All of my info stored in the app deleted when it updated. I loved this app. I used the alarm every day and kept track of all of my appointments, and now everything is gone. Wish I hadn't updated.
Lost all of my charts and history with the last update
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 20, 2017
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 39.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Peter Schmidt
- © Peter Schmidt
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.