Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Welcome to real-time shared sticky notes! iSticky stores your memo's on the server and pushes them to your Mac's. And with iSticky for iPhone, the notes on your iPhone will change too.
iSticky lets users send or share an infinite number of sticky notes to themselves and others, providing a quick, real-time solution for sending important information like reminders, updates, directions, meeting times, dinner plans, meet-up changes, or any other individual or group note. iSticky provides a fast and organized way to create and share notes, at home, in school, on the road, or in the office.
iSticky is a great solution for:
* Teams: to create real-time to-do lists
* Companies with employees on the road: to give them the latest information or orders
* Colleagues: to send quick reminders instead of sending emails or sticking paper notes on desks
* Families: to send quick reminders, menus, honey-do lists, and other important information
iSticky makes use of Apple's Push Notification Service, allowing users to be updated to any changes and additions to notes and lists. Changes are immediately pushed to all the users who need to know. If a user changes a note of a shared list, this change will be communicated immediately to all the users who are members of that list. This feature is integrated between Mac and iPhone allowing notification of notes changed on a Mac computer to be sent to an iPhone within seconds.
* Easy to use note sharing
* Notes and lists stored on iSticky's cloud server, enabling access on multiple devices at all times
* Supports Apple's Push Notification Service allowing for instant notifications
* Share notes and lists with connected users
* Connect with users through invites and specify list permissions among users
* Seamless integration between devices and users
* Note encryption options
* Send notes to other users
What's New in Version 4.2.12
• Fix for issue in contextual menu of a note
• Fix in receiving notes from an Arduino project
• With Cmd-key pressed a note can be reordered in a list
• Reordering notes will be pushed correctly to iSticky for iPhone
Can't use it for work...
Sadly, this, like much software does not understand the concept of a proxy server. Incredibly stupid to predicate functionality on a network connection, especially in a note-taking application. If you can't sync now, just sync later when you can. I'm shocked that the author thinks this is acceptable.
Right now, when I'm at work, I cannot create notes at all because I'm behind a proxy. This stupid package doesn't allow me to specify proxy, and instead of going into an offline mode, just ceases to work when it cannot contact the mother ship. Scary bad.
My wife and I use this to keep our reminders and list with each other. They are always synced - its great.
Worse than a Spam attack on steroids.
The “General note list spams me . I have been looking for a way to deleted the crap. The manual is extremely unclear about how to do it.
If you a looking for a simple program to paste reminder notes to a desktop- this far from it. A one star rating overrates this application. $20 gone forever.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 20, 2013
- Version: 4.2.12
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch
- Seller: Xinfinite
- © 2013 Xinfinite & Yaranga
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later