iStopMotion Remote Camera
By Boinx Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iStopMotion Remote Camera is a free companion app to iStopMotion for iPad and iStopMotion 3 for the Mac.
- Be inspired by watching stop motion and time lapse movies created by users of iStopMotion for iPad or iStopMotion for the Mac.
- If you have iStopMotion for iPad or iStopMotion 3 for the Mac, you can use your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad as a remote camera connected via Wi-Fi.
NOTE: iStopMotion for iPad or iStopMotion 3 for the Mac - available as a separate purchase -
is required for this app to create stop motion or time lapse movies.
WHAT IS A REMOTE CAMERA?
iStopMotion Remote Camera allows the use of the camera of an iPhone (4 or newer), iPod touch (4th gen. or newer), iPad (2 or newer) or iPad mini as a remote camera for iStopMotion running on an iPad (2 or newer, incl. iPad mini) or iStopMotion 3 on a Mac. The remote camera is connected via a Wi-Fi connection.
iStopMotion for iPad is a stop motion (aka stop action or claymation) animation and time lapse app for iPad (2 or newer, incl. iPad mini).
For more information on iStopMotion for iPad see http://boinx.com/istopmotion/ipad/
iStopMotion 3 is a stop motion and time lapse app for the Mac.
For more information on iStopMotion 3 see http://boinx.com/istopmotion/mac/
For more information about how to set up the iStopMotion Remote Camera refer to the help menu.
What's New in Version 3.0
- Improved peer-to-peer networking and zero configuration. iStopMotion and the iStopMotion Remote Camera do not have to be in the same Wifi network any more. It just works!
- New look & feel
Never stays connected
Even after the developers toted that this was fixed its not. And nothing is more frustrating than having to try and readjust the exposure to match what it was before it was disconnected. I think the update actually made it worse.
Great idea but it doesn’t work….
It’s a great idea but it doesn’t work and the problem has been know for a while. It won’t connect with its companion application so its worthless. There is beta out that is supposed to fix the issues but it hasn’t made it to the App store.
Not working properly
Connection is fine, but nothing on the ipad screen when connected to iphone as remote camera
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 24, 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Boinx Software Ltd.
- Copyright © 2011-2013 by Boinx Software Ltd. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.