iStopMotion Remote Camera
By Boinx Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iStopMotion Remote Camera is a free companion app to iStopMotion for iPad and iStopMotion 3 for the Mac.
- Be inspired by watching stop motion and time lapse movies created by users of iStopMotion for iPad or iStopMotion for the Mac.
- If you have iStopMotion for iPad or iStopMotion 3 for the Mac, you can use your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad as a remote camera connected via Wi-Fi.
NOTE: iStopMotion for iPad or iStopMotion 3 for the Mac - available as a separate purchase -
is required for this app to create stop motion or time lapse movies.
WHAT IS A REMOTE CAMERA?
iStopMotion Remote Camera allows the use of the camera of an iPhone (4 or newer), iPod touch (4th gen. or newer), iPad (2 or newer) or iPad mini as a remote camera for iStopMotion running on an iPad (2 or newer, incl. iPad mini) or iStopMotion 3 on a Mac. The remote camera is connected via a Wi-Fi connection.
iStopMotion for iPad is a stop motion (aka stop action or claymation) animation and time lapse app for iPad (2 or newer, incl. iPad mini).
For more information on iStopMotion for iPad see http://boinx.com/istopmotion/ipad/
iStopMotion 3 is a stop motion and time lapse app for the Mac.
For more information on iStopMotion 3 see http://boinx.com/istopmotion/mac/
For more information about how to set up the iStopMotion Remote Camera refer to the help menu.
What's New in Version 3.1
- Improvements to connection stability.
i pay for the mac application but the iPhone can’t connect with my mac,i dont know why, i gonna say it’s useless.u have to work!
STILL won't connect to iStopmotion 3.7 on Mac. This is useless.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 07, 2016
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Boinx Software Ltd.
- Copyright © 2011-2016 by Boinx Software Ltd. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.