By Peterson Tuners
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Usage questions? ***Please contact us before posting an issue in the reviews.***
Peterson Support at: email@example.com or call 708.388.3311 M-F 8am-5pm (CST)
TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS FOR OVER 69 YEARS.
---iStroboSoft for iOS---
Peterson Strobe Tuners' popular StroboSoft tuning application for the iPod touch® and iPhone™. iStroboSoft™ offers the unmatched accuracy of a mechanical strobe tuner for the highest degree of precision available in a software tuning application.
Plug in and tune your electrics and acoustics quickly and easily with 1/10th cent accuracy.
Peterson Tuners has offered tuning solutions for over 65 years and is the only company specializing in hardware and software tuning products for all levels of musicians.
• Stand-by mode to reduce battery usage or freeze the display.
• Guided Mode Tuning offers an alternate strobe display that slows the strobe bands one-by-one as you come closer to tune.
• Speed control for strobe display; dampen the response for a longer note display.
• 12 Temperaments with adjustable root control.
• Display all sharps note display.
• Assisted Low Note Detection (ALND) helps capture very low frequencies.
• Mains hum filter option reduces the chances of the tuner latching on to 50 or 60Hz cycle hum when using a direct line-in connection or while using the app during device charging.
• Smooth, real-time strobe display allows you to achieve an unmatched level of accuracy.
• Note/Octave window displays the correct note and octave for the note being tuned.
• Cents display allows you to see how far out of tune your note is in cent values.
• Tune in auto or manual mode.
• Toggle the display to show: cents, Hz, MIDI note value for the note being tuned.
• Glowing flat/sharp indicators assist when tuning a note very far from the target position.
• Noise filter: Use the noise filter when utilizing an external mic or clip-on tuning device to help reduce the effect of extraneous environmental noise during tuning.
• Input boost: The input boost will raise all input frequencies by +24dB.
• Calibration mode: iStroboSoft can be calibrated to an external source guaranteeing 1/10th cent accuracy.
• Drop/Capo mode: iStroboSoft will auto-transpose notes up or down to one full octave.
• Adjustable Concert A: Change the Concert A reference of the tuner to accommodate tuning to a fixed instrument, such as a piano, or tune instruments that do not utilize the typical Western A440 reference.
• Full screen mode permits the strobe display to be maximized on screen to allow better viewing from a distance.
• Change strobe display colors to accommodate different lighting environments or set a preferred user color for those with limited color palette recognition.
- 2nd and 3rd generation users will require an external microphone similar to a headset mic used with the iPhone.
- 4th generation users can utilize the built-in mic on their device.
- Users can use the built-in mic for tuning or connect direct via the headphone jack using an approved adaptor cable or interface.
This version is universal and will function on iPad 2nd Gen+
Optional adaptor cable for direct line-in access as well as mini capsule microphone available from Peterson.
Support via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708.388.3311 M-F 8am-5pm (CST)
What's New in Version 2.93
bug fix for tuning issues after receiving call on some devices.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 11, 2017
- Version: 2.93
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peterson Strobe Tuners
- © 2017 Peterson Electro-Musical Products, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Guitar & Bass Sweeteners$5.99
- Tuning Tools$9.99
- Full Discounted Upgrade Pack$59.99
- Harmonic Tuning$19.99
- Bluegrass Sweeteners$5.99
- Extended Frequency Modes$4.99
- Steel Guitar Sweeteners$14.99
- Orchestral Sweeteners$5.99
- Buzz Feiten Pack$5.99
- Keyboard Sweeteners$19.99