By iStudiez Team
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
A student's life is a dizzying mix of activity and just plain craziness! Take charge of your schedule and put iStudiez Pro to work for you! Take advantage of iStudiez Pro easy navigation and never miss another course, lecture and lab, track tasks and deadlines, plan homework, arrange assignments and much more!
- Are you a student surviving high school, college or university epoch?
- Are you a teacher aiming to track down all the courses and classes you lead?
- Are you a parent trying to take care of your kids and to catch up while they are in elementary?
Then iStudiez Pro is for you!
Once you start using the app you will immediately want nothing else to be the tool to arrange all your schedule and homework once and for good. Read below and find out why iStudiez Pro would be the most efficient app on your device!
KEY FEATURE: CLOUD SYNC!
Mac version syncs with iStudiez Pro on iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad.
With iStudiez Pro you can easily…
...ORGANIZE YOUR SCHEDULE
Unique built-in planner lets you input and easy manage all types of schedules including classic, alternating (A & B weeks), rotating and block schedule.
Not only you can enter most common course details, but also add instructors with all related information such as office hours, affiliation, phone number and email address. As well you are welcome to add holiday periods and even cancel separate classes in case of outstanding events.
In addition, you are supplied with an expanded set of icons designed especially for iStudiez Pro to mark your class types and extracurricular activities. Color labels are available for your convenience to mark each particular course.
...FOLLOW UP WITH YOUR HOMEWORK
Special section is dedicated to keep track of your homework and assignments. Whatever is the way you are used to manage your tasks, you will find it all in iStudiez Pro. Either you want to organize your assignments by date or by course or by priority or sort them into pending and completed, you have all options at your hand.
Sometimes you might have group work, so it is envisaged that you can add a partner to any of your assignments (either choose from contacts or create a new contact right inside the app).
Once your schedule is added, the summary of current classes and tasks is automatically reflected in Overview.
You'll see list of events and assignments including all details such as event type, location, time left, class instructor, number of tasks pending and what's next on schedule.
Courses reflected in Overview are easily modifiable in each and every detail.
...TRACK YOUR GRADE/GPA
This option is based on assignments (support of weighted/non-weighted assignments), and GPA calculator is available both for current and past semesters. Support of most world used grading scales (letter grades, percents, points).
Follow us in Twitter (@istudiez) or Facebook to stay updated of our news.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
We've fixed issue with wrong dates in Mini Calendar and also occasional crash on OS X 10.7.
WE’LL BE HAPPY IF YOU UPDATE YOUR REVIEWS IN THE APP STORE!
If you haven’t bought this app yet, do it now.
- Great Design, aesthetically pleasing (I find it hard to want to use an app that is not aesthically pleasing to the eyes)
- Great Support: I emailed them about a problem (a really stupid one.. shame on me) and they got back to me in less than 30 minutes and was really helpful about it. You can tell that they really care about their product and you can always expect the best from these people.
- Integration of iCal, GoogleCal: one of the best features. Makes your life so much easier.
- Syncs flawlessly with all your devices: this is so important because it makes your agenda that much more accessible. If you’re like me and spend 40% on your computer and the other 30% on your phone and 20% on your iPad (i’m exaggerating but whatever) then this is seriously the app you need. It its so easy to check you assignments and/or agenda. You dont’ have to rummage around your bag for your notebook agenda and avoids the scary situation where you leave your agenda in the dorms.
Best app I’ve purchased.
I cannot live without this app.
Very nearly perfect
Thanks so much to the developers for fixing the bugs in the huge update, even if the timing was poor (yayyyy finals). The fix was slow to come, but they did keep us regularly updated throughout the whole process, which was considerate.
Very useful app, indispensible for college students. Had it this past semester and it was a lifesaver. Especially a fan of the fact that it shows iCal events within the app as well, saves the hassle of continually cross-checking both apps. Only downside is the lack of ability to create repeating assignments. I’m taking German, and a reminder to study my vocab flashcards every day would be very helpful. This seems like a relatively simple feature to add that people have been requesting for a long time, yet we're still not seeing it.
Oh well, compared to everything else on the market iStudiez is the most useful and closest to a complete package, so I’ll stick with it. Still would like to see repeating assignments soon though. (hint hint, developers)
App: 4 stars, developers: 2
The people who wish to invest $10 in this app need to know its developers and its history.
I find it unsettling how quickly people forget/forgive the previous update (1.2). I think that it is very important to understand not just the app itself but the people who develop them because, for example, iStudiez Pro was rendered useless when the developers published an update that was unusable. How will I know that this perfectly fine app won’t have another bad update release that will ruin the usefulness of this app… especially say around finals week?
I think the iStudiez application is a great tool for organizing your classes and I have been using it for the past few years now. I would highly reccomend this application. The iStudiez Team however, while I appreciate their excitement to provide updates to a great app, I cannot reccomend because of their overzealous attitude that led them to push an update that nuked the applcation.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 11, 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 56.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Enfiero Incorporated
- © 2010-2013 iStudiez Team
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later