iSum is extremely useful app for tracking numbers, expenses and time. App design is simple and clear for fast usage on the go. iSum will remove the headache of using complex spreadsheet apps on your iPhone - you will actually use this app!
Forget clumsy use of computer whenever you need to enter or update just a few numbers. Snap your iPhone out of your pocket and enter updates into iSum. It can be time, expenses, sizes, or even things like body temperature or number of heart beats - practically anything that can be represented by numbers. Lists can be exported to computer later.
With introduction of negative numbers in this version you can also track BALANCE; for example; if you give money advance to somebody and he will be spending it in several smaller chunks, you can keep track of the balance and easily see when the advance will be fully spent.
* Creation, reordering, renaming, deleting of basic groups
* Fast number adding
* Add negative numbers and track balance
* Short notes for each entered number
* Edit date of entry
* Total Sum
* Sum for: running month, last month, running week and last week
* Average for: running month, last month, running week and last week
* Exporting CSV file by email. CSV file can be imported into your favorite spreadsheet application on your computer.
- fixed crash on iOS9 and older
- small improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Nice simple app for keeping track of running total, accounts, etc
I’ve used it for years. Works fine. Simple & effective, not cumbersome or ‘top-heavy’.
Buggy and poor support
The app restore previous purchases functionality not working. If you uninstall the app you have to buy it again to get full version. Rate on the app store feature not working. If you contact the app support no one will respond back not even after months. There is no support. They just thrown the app in the app store.
I love the app because of its simplicity. Just wish there is an iPad version that can sync to the iPhone version.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.