By Skyhook Wireless
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iSwig is a cocktail travel journal. Use it to share what and where you’re currently drinking. A mojito at Mynt in Denver? A scotch at Lucky’s in Boston? A boilermaker in San Francisco? A Gin & Tonic in Chicago? We’ve got you covered.
Choose from our list of popular beers, wines, cocktails and shots, and share your latest drink and current location with Twitter and Facebook. Check out where others are drinking nearby, the top cocktails in your neighborhood, top users around the world, and keep track of what and where you’ve imbibed.
* Social Networking: Share your drinks, comments, and current location with Facebook and Twitter. Share photos with Flickr.
* Map Views: See map pins indicating where others are drinking nearby. Or check out where around the world people are drinking your favorite cocktail.
* Notifications: Follow your favorite drinks or friends and get push notifications of their activity.
* Check ins: Foursquare integration feeds venue data, enabling check ins within iSwig so you can check-in to your favorite watering hole via the cocktail, beer, wine or shot you’re drinking.
* Global Rankings: Check out top drinks and drinkers by time and location.
What's New in Version 1.2.7
- added Fall seasonal drinks
- added non-alcoholic drinks
I'm not looking for competing, just an easy to use list
If I were in my 20s and living in a major city this might hold some promise for me. But since I could not figure out how to search for a vodka martini out of the box, the app was deleted again.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Oct 01, 2011
- Version: 1.2.7
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Skyhook Wireless
- © 2010 Skyhook Wireless
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.