By TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you are a bull or a bear, trade anywhere with the world’s most powerful trading platform in the palm of your hand. thinkorswim Mobile’s 1.21 gigawatts of trading technology gives you the freedom to trade stocks, options and complex options, futures and forex till your fingers bleed. While your friends are crushing candy, you’ll be crushing vol using our interactive charts, event notifications, along with a wide range of features:
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user created studies
• Got questions? We got the answers. Use Support Chat to chat with associates while never leaving the Application
• Access to Chat Rooms, watch daily programming by our professionals, and share your thoughts on everything trading
• Stream live CNBC, and International CNBC
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Link your desktop and devices to always synch the current symbol being viewed
• Create and modify advanced orders and add order conditions quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes and depth of book
• Track and modify orders and alerts including saved orders
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community
• View company profile, financials, and details, including a break down what drives the stock with estimates from Trefis
• Get streaming audio with SwimLessonsSM
• Deposit checks into your account
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watchlists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts and more
• Test strategies with paperMoney
• Enhance push notifications with our Watch App
So what are you waiting for? Download the award winning thinkorswim mobile app and hold the markets in your hands. Buy ‘em low and sell ‘em high, just please….don’t trade while you drive.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
(1) Options are not suitable for all investors as the special risks inherent to options trading may expose investors to potentially rapid and substantial losses. Options trading privileges subject to TD AMERITRADE review and approval. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options at:
The risk of loss in trading forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, as well as its own unique risk factors. Forex investments are subject to counter-party risk, as there is no central clearing organization for these transactions. Please read the following risk disclosure before considering the trading of this product at: http://www.nfa.futures.org/NFA-investor-information/publication-library/forex.pdf
(2)Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply. See our Professional Rates & Fees at http://www.tdameritrade.com/ratesfees.html
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not guarantee accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
What's New in Version 179.1
Optimizations for a better, faster, stronger, thinkorswim Mobile experience. More to come.
Peace, love, and happy trading
Watch App is SAD
TD Ameritrade will eat your lunch though! TD Ameritrade will put a series of tiny, medium, or large obstacles in your way that will take away your edge. They chip away at it. All brokers do this to some degree, but TDA is particularly good at chipping away at your profits by their fees, not giving you the best trade execution, learning your patterns (all of us) and betting against us, and allowing HFT's (high frequency traders - computers) to front run all your trades, which is essentially stealing from you by making thousands of small cuts without adding any value. Oh, and they have ownership in some HFT companies. And the app fails to load when the market is very active, which means you can't get your money out when the market falls sharply.
Better than the web on desktop, for options
2017 April 18. Why is the Jan 5th version reposted today ? -- It now appears an April 18th edition has been posted.
ToS and TDAmeritrade understands what option traders do, and makes it easy to do.
Recent editions have been weak about populating a market 'mark' price quote into lists of open orders. This missing the mark problem continues in 2016 June.
Thoughtful improvements, but the additional information is optional and my screen does not become increasingly cluttered with additional columns I do not use, as I can sort or hide info I do not use.
Flexible customizations. Sometimes unable to connect when the market is busy.
The latest improvements to chat with support and share screens or images/screenshots is great.
Keeps Me in the Game
I appreciate the TOS app, use it daily and find it full of information.
I'm an options trader and appreciate the ease of obtaining the stats I'm looking for to make my trading decisions. I find it easy to navigate (once familiar with it) especially for getting out of or editing trades.
I'm still learning how to use the charts on the app but know it's all in there once I find it.
I agree with another person's observation regarding the "mark" price being slow to populate.
Overall, for where my level of trading is right now, it's very convenient and keeps me up on where my trades are.
I do wish the fees were lower but that's a different review.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 18, 2017
- Version: 179.1
- Size: 55.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
- © TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.