By TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you are a bull or a bear, trade anywhere with the world’s most powerful trading platform in the palm of your hand. thinkorswim Mobile’s 1.21 gigawatts of trading technology gives you the freedom to trade stocks, options and complex options, futures and forex till your fingers bleed. While your friends are crushing candy, you’ll be crushing vol using our interactive charts, event notifications, along with a wide range of features:
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex1
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user created studies
• Got questions? We got the answers. Use Support Chat to chat with associates while never leaving the Application
• Access to Chat Rooms, watch daily programming by our professionals, and share your thoughts on everything trading
• Stream live CNBC, International CNBC, and tastytrade
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Link your desktop and devices to always synch the current symbol being viewed
• Create and modify complex and advanced orders quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes and depth of book
• Track and modify orders and alerts including saved orders
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community
• View company profile, financials, and details, including a break down what drives the stock with estimates from Trefis
• Get streaming audio with SwimLessonsSM
• Deposit checks into your account
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watchlists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts and more
• Test strategies with paperMoney
• Enhance push notifications with our Watch App
So what are you waiting for? Download the award winning thinkorswim mobile app and hold the markets in your hands. Buy ‘em low and sell ‘em high, just please….don’t trade while you drive.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
(1) Options are not suitable for all investors as the special risks inherent to options trading may expose investors to potentially rapid and substantial losses. Options trading privileges subject to TD AMERITRADE review and approval. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options at:
The risk of loss in trading forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, as well as its own unique risk factors. Forex investments are subject to counter-party risk, as there is no central clearing organization for these transactions. Please read the following risk disclosure before considering the trading of this product at: http://www.nfa.futures.org/NFA-investor-information/publication-library/forex.pdf
(2)Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply. See our Professional Rates & Fees at http://www.tdameritrade.com/ratesfees.html
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not guarantee accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
What's New in Version 172
In 1867 the first stock ticker relayed prices over a telegraphic machine on a piece of paper called ticker tape. Fast forward nearly 150 years to the latest release for the Apple Watch. With our enhancements to notifications, now you can instantly access our watch app and enjoy iPhone pairing capabilities. Technology, you never cease to amaze us!
New features for the Apple Watch include:
•Launch the watch app directly from the push notification
•View quote details, charts, and other information around every notification
•Create orders and alerts via a handoff to your device
•View our responses to open chats and reply through the app
Great App But The Apple Watch App Does Not Work
The app has been continuously improved and is now is a serious app to use to trade on the fly when you are mobile and do not have to access to the desktop app. The ability to roll options has been greatly improved as well as the ability to do complex options strategies. I would like to see the ability to mirror charts or share charts from the desktop app. Additionally, I believe the mobile chart studies only update on the close of the bar instead of real time and it would be nice to see real time updates like the desktop app. I would give it 5 stars but the Apple Watch app is none functioning for me. It keeps telling me that there is nothing new and to check back later. That being said, Apple has had a lot of issues with third party watch apps and hopefully it will be straightened out eventually either with an app update or OS update.
Pretty good for mobile. swimLesson on the go!
This app is pretty good and seems to be reliable. I'd give five stars when the chart screen had some more features.
This app can stream the webinars like swimLesson, Technically Speaking, & the Plunge (if you have a live trading account).
That alone is worth installing. It also forwards trade alerts that you can set to your iPhone and iWatch. I can get trade alerts on my Pebble Time smartwatch too! :)
Great app, but a major flaw with news articles
The app is great and continues to improve, but they still haven't fixed the issue with articles showing up in the middle of the screen, which means you can't use your thumb to scroll the articles on the iPad in landscape. You end up hitting just to the side of the article and the window dismisses.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 05, 2016
- Version: 172
- Size: 25.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
- © TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.