By TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you are a bull or a bear, trade anywhere with the world’s most powerful trading platform in the palm of your hand. thinkorswim Mobile’s 1.21 gigawatts of trading technology gives you the freedom to trade stocks, options and complex options, futures and forex till your fingers bleed. While your friends are crushing candy, you’ll be crushing vol using our interactive charts, event notifications, along with a wide range of features:
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex1
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user created studies
• Got questions? We got the answers. Use Support Chat to chat with associates while never leaving the Application.
• Access to Chat Rooms, watch daily programming by our professionals, and share your thoughts on everything trading.
• Stream live CNBC, International CNBC, and tastytrade
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Create and modify complex and advanced orders quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes and depth of book
• Track and modify orders and alerts
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community
• View company profile, financials, and details, including a break down what drives the stock with estimates from Trefis
• Get streaming audio with SwimLessonsSM
• Deposit checks into your account
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watchlists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts and more.
• Test strategies with paperMoney
So what are you waiting for? Download the award winning thinkorswim mobile app and hold the markets in your hands. Buy ‘em low and sell ‘em high, just please….don’t trade while you drive.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
(1) Options are not suitable for all investors as the special risks inherent to options trading may expose investors to potentially rapid and substantial losses. Options trading privileges subject to TD AMERITRADE review and approval. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options at:
The risk of loss in trading forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, as well as its own unique risk factors. Forex investments are subject to counter-party risk, as there is no central clearing organization for these transactions. Please read the following risk disclosure before considering the trading of this product at: http://www.nfa.futures.org/NFA-investor-information/publication-library/forex.pdf
(2)Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply. See our Professional Rates & Fees at http://www.tdameritrade.com/ratesfees.html
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not guarantee accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
What's New in Version 170
There is an old expression in the trading world, sell in May and go away. Now, we can totally jump on board with the idea of getting away for the summer. However, we wholeheartedly disagree with the notion that you have to stop trading to do it! That is why we have served up some brand new features in the latest release of thinkorswim Mobile. Just picture it, you’re on the beach, cold beverage in one hand, thinkorswim Mobile in the other. For our money it doesn’t get any better. Let’s check out the new features…
Support Chats in Mobile: This one is a game changer. We’ve taken the support/chat functionality from thinkorswim platform and implemented it into thinkorswim Mobile. Chat with our support teams via a texting style layout, as well as share your screen for more efficient customer service.
Chat Rooms: For all the chatty Kathy’s out there, we have incorporated the chat rooms from thinkorswim so you can talk trading 24/7. swimLessons, Trader Lounge, thinkscript lounge, and the rest of the chat rooms are now all available on thinkorswim Mobile!
Order History: Updates to Order History for increased functionality
Data Field Parity For Watchlists and Account Balances: Syncing up functionality between thinkorswim Mobile and thinkorswim platform.
Enjoy the summer swimmers, because as much as we’d like to be on a beach with you, we are hard at work on the next release. Let us know how we are doing, and don’t forget to give us a 5 star rating in the app store!
This app is ok. TD Ameritrade will eat your lunch though!
TD Ameritrade will put a series of tiny, medium, or large obstacles in your way that will take away your edge. They chip away at it. All brokers do this to some degree, but TDA is particularly good at chipping away at your profits by their fees, not giving you the best trade execution, learning your patterns (all of us) and betting against us, and allowing HFT's (high frequency traders - computers) to front run all your trades, which is essentially stealing from you by making thousands of small cuts without adding any value. Oh, and they have ownership in some HFT companies. And the app fails to load when the market is very active, which means you can't get your money out when the market falls sharply.
This is a great app
And it does do some of the things other reviewers say it doesn't.
You can watch a 1 minute daily chart, or a monthly 5 year chart. With variable time frame intervals on most in between.
We just need to take the time to learn all the functionality of this powerful tool.
One thing I would love, is more options on the advanced order triggers, like with the desktop. (That is assuming I have learned all the ways to place an order)
I almost cannot imagine a better app than this. The only thing I would ask them to change is to eliminate the bar at the bottom of each chart that gives you the option to remove that chart from the watch list. That bar is unnecessary and just uses extra and vital real estate for those of us who love our charts. But that is a relatively minor concern. This app is extremely well configured. Thank you, Think or Swim!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 29, 2015
- Version: 170
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
- © 2014 TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.