Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Golf Swing Analysis at your fingertips. RECORD. ANALYZE. IMPROVE.
- Featured by Apple
- Featured on NY Times
- Featured in Gizmag
- #1 Sports App January 2010.
Avid golfers and PGA Professionals around the world have benefited from using iSwing™. Now you can take advantage of these benefits wherever you go.
TOP IN-APP PURCHASE:
PRO Videos ($3.99)
In addition to your iSwing™ Recorder and Analyzer, our latest update is the best yet! A suite of 16 exclusively shot swing video of PGA TOUR Pro ADAM SCOTT to compare your swing side-by-side. All PRO Videos were shot in Real-time & Slow-Motion.
+ Custom Video Cam = 4.0 seconds
+ Import videos from camera roll. (3GS & 4 Only)
+ INSTANT Playback
+ Timer with 8, 12 & 14 seconds
+ 30 FPS Capture
+ Play, Back and Forward Buttons
+ Scrubber for enhanced playback
+ Slow motion speeds
+ Touch screen line drawing tools
+ Motion Echo
+ Loop/Repeat Playback
+ Flip & Enlarge Video
+ Move/Pan Tool
+ Side-by-side mode
+ Tandem Playback Mode
+ Sequence Photo (w/ Facebook Connect)
+ Export Video .MOV (to Email or Camera Roll)
+ Saved according to Date & Time
+ Create titles for your swing
===== REQUIREMENTs ======
- Requires 4.1 OS or higher
===== HELPFUL TIPS ======
- Best if used in natural & bright sunlight.
- When recording, maintain steady hands
- Use the recording timer when recording solo or with partner
- For optimal viewing, be sure set your iPhone brightness setting at 100%
"A lot of guys will be all over this..."
- Ricky Fowler / PGA
"Quite possibly the best invention for mobile golfers..."
- Golf Magazine Publications
"Great product. This will revolutionize the way we play golf."
- Jake Montogue / PGA Professional
For more information: http://www.iswingapp.com
The iSwing™ name, graphics, logos are a Trademarked property owned by Keuminotti LLC.
What's New in Version 2.5
Thank-you for all the great feedback!
Be sure to upgrade to 4.1 or higher! It works better on iSwing!
NEW IN THIS UPDATE:
- Updated Camera Bug, 4.0 users
TIP of the Day:
• When playing Adam Scott's swing videos, press on the small "camera icon" to change camera angles.
• You can also IMPORT video shot with the native video camera and import it from the Diary.
Professional swing videos of PGA Pro Adam Scott. Check out 4 of Adam's favorite swings. Driver, 7-Iron, Sand wedge, and Pitch shot. All shot in high-speed slo-motion with front and back views. An excellent addition to improving and comparing your swing to the pros.
And also as a friendly reminder, all 5-star reviews keep iSwing coming. So leave us a review!
Alternate Recording Method
Some of the complaints are around recording. There is very short window, from a time perspective, to record images inside the application. It is hard to stop and start especially when someone is trying to set up their swing. This isn't very conducive to capturing a natural swing.
My workaround for this is to make the recording using the standard camera app outside of iSwing, trim the recording in the camera app, and then import then into iSwing.
It does require an extra step but this produces better results IMHO.
One suggestion would be the ability to edit lines drawn by the user. I would like the ability to move the endpoints instead of deleting the line and trying to draw it again if it is incorrect.
The app so needs MULTITASKING!!
iPhone 5 support!!!
I love the app so much it hurts to see it with out it!
1. Let us be able to trim videos like you do in the regular photos app.
(No, the trimming when comparing swings with Adam Scott is not good enough)
2. Now with trimming, let us take videos however long we want!
3. Add at least one more colored line for swing analysis. I'm thinking there used to be 3 colored lines but there's only 2 now.
Works great with the iPhone 4 camera.
There's nothing worse than practicing at the range without constantly reviewing your swing and see what you're doing wrong.
This improved my game so much!
I feel like my practice is complete
Thanks for the update, great improvement from the last version. The app is very helpful for golfers looking to improve. I myself am a single handicapper and often get my swing analyzed at the shop, however, now I can analyze my swing pretty much anywhere i go. I wonder if the local pros get mad from you guys dipping into their analysis fees. :) Sold app.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 08, 2010
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 14.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Keuminotti
- © Keuminotti LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adam Scott Swing Videos$3.99