By Smarter Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ITmanager.net is the best all-in-one enterprise server administration service that allows Network Administrators to securely monitor and manage VMware, Windows, Active Directory, SSH, Telnet, Amazon Web Services (AWS), RDP, VNC, Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) and much more. A free 30 day subscription to the ITmanager.net service is included. The monthly subscription fee is only $25 USD per month per Network Admin.
IT Manager also supports the new Apple Watch! See a server dashboard Glance, view monitoring data in our Apple Watch App and receive server downtime notifications directly to your Apple Watch.
The ITmanager.net service includes the recommended Private Network Connector which is installed on a Windows server behind your firewall. The Private Network Connector can be downloaded here: http://www.itmanager.net/download/ The Private Network Connector enables monitoring and management of servers behind firewalls without opening any ports in the firewall. Connections to the PNC are encrypted for security. The Private Network connector supports multiple users.
Manage or view the services running on a Windows computer. Shutdown or reboot Windows computers. Connect and remotely control Windows computers using Remote Desktop Protocol.
Manage both vCenter Servers and standalone ESXi Hypervisor servers using ITmanager.net. Browse your network by Hosts, Virtual Machines or Datacenters.
IT Administrators can perform Active Directory management tasks to manage Users and Groups on their Windows domain.
SSH and Telnet:
Connect to a remote terminal console to Unix, Mainframes or Routers and run any program or commands on the terminal.
VNC, ARD & RDP:
A full mobile suite of VNC, Windows Remote Desktop and Apple Remote Desktop clients. Connect to your computers, see the screen, control the mouse and keyboard.
Amazon Web Services (AWS):
View, analyze and instantly control your Amazon AWS environment. Remotely manage EC2, S3, IAM and Elastic Beanstalk.
Manage Users, Groups, Domain and Reports. Reset Passwords.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server:
Securely and remotely manage BES 5, 10 and 12 users, wipe devices, groups, IT policies and more.
- Monitor servers with Ping, HTTP or TCP Ports
- View graphs and charts of response times
- Configure thresholds when servers are down, slow or returning error codes
- Notifications sent to Email, SMS or mobile push.
- Notify multiple users based on different start time and repeating criteria
- Monitor servers on the Internet as well as servers behind the firewall
- Integrates with PagerDuty
- Ping: View Successes and Failures and charts response times
- Traceroute: Diagnose network route issues visually
- Whois: Perform whois queries on DNS names
- Subnet Calculator: Quickly calculate subnet addresses based on IP's
- DNS Lookup: Query DNS Records
- Scan network to discover servers automatically
***** "A Sys Admin’s Dream App" by Wesley Miller Oct, 2014
“A must have for any Admin of IT Systems.”
***** "This is the Best" Terence Jackson Sept, 2014
“This is the best IT tool that I have used in quite a while. It's like a Swiss army knife of IT Management. It's even better with the Web access now. Keep up the good work.”
***** "Absolutely Great Software" by Mikel T June, 2014
“This is the most intuitive remote administration application I have used to date. Where it really shines is in VMWARE management. If you are on the fence it's worth it most assuredly.”
***** "The Killer-App for IT Warriors" by Brandon Delcamp May, 2014
“This is a must have app for anyone doing any sort of IT management. It fits the bill in just about any situation. Simply Amazing.”
A FREE 30 day subscription is provided to all new users. Purchasing a subscription will allow you to use the application on all of your mobile devices as well as through any web browser with our web app.
What's New in Version 4.0.32
Active Directory enhancements:
- Added Search, Move, Logon Hours, Manager, Disable Computer
- Recently Locked Users displayed at top level
Other bug fixes:
- Fixed some scroll region rendering issues in SSH/Telnet
- Better hardware keyboard support for SSH/Telnet/RDP & VNC
- Fixed a bug with login to Google Apps
- Various bug fixes to Apple Watch app
The functionality of this app has allowed me to consolidate 2 other apps by using this single app. It is very flexible to use and has quick response times. The customer support has been outstanding and response times have been extremely quick.
I have even had the company president email me to insure my complete satisfaction with their product; pre purchase. That says a lot about their dedication to this app.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 28, 2015
- Version: 4.0.32
- Size: 24.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Smarter Apps Inc. (Canada)
- © 2015 ITmanager.net Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.