Our application is a great chance to learn the basis of the foreign language fast and effectively.
Unique study method. No more grinding repetitive words translation that will slip your mind soon.
You're supposed to figure out the meaning like children learn to speak. They link what they hear with what they see and learn the meaning of each word or phrase comparing the differences between actions or things.
Nail down the knowledge that you grasp with the help of writing tasks.
The full version offers:
- 50 lessons with increasing difficulty levels
- 3200 words and phrases voiced by male and female native narrators
- over 2600 colorful images
There is a free version to try before you buy. It contains 3 lessons: from the beginning, middle and the end of the course. They are given to show the method and the course level that we offer
About 5 million people all over the world have already chosen our application as a fair companion. Give it a try too!
**Check out FAQ if you encounter any issues: http://learnlikekids.com/taxonomy/term/4 **
Compatibility with Mac OS X 10.9 and lower has been fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Even with Italian Keyboard can’t type accents
If you can’t type the accents, you can’t proceed with the next step in this app and I have tried everything to type italian accents, but no luck. I changed the keyboard on my app to Italian, and the app doesn’t accept them. It also doesn’t allow me to copy and paste them in. I have written the creators of the app and have received no response. Don’t waste your money.
Well designed, really helpful
I really like this ap. I'm halfway through and have learned an incredible amount. It works by showing you pictures with corresponding written and spoken phrases, then voices repeat the phrase and show the picture and you have to write out the phrase. It sounds repetive but it doesn't feel so. This method forces you to figure out and internalize the grammar yourself, in a natural way instead of memorizing rules, etc. It's probably a similar method to Rosetta Stone, but a lot cheaper.
1. someone commented that the accents don't work, this isn't true. You just need to change the keyboard of your computer to Italian so you can easily access è à ì, etc.
2. The pictures are really funny, they're clearly personal photos and not stock photos, and aren't even set in Italy. It kind of makes the whole thing more amusing.
Great! But still some bugs.
This app is awesome! Definitely recommended for anyone needing to pick up Italian fast. The only problem I've encountered thus far is some mixups on Lesson 8, but it is nothing that cannot be figured out quickly.
- Elky Entertainment, LLC
- 197.5 MB
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Learn Like Kids 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.