~ The best - Would not go to Italy without App
- by Jeffreider
~ Great app! - Awesome translation of anything you desire, great for both beginner and those more fluent. Grazie
- by Htgfer
~ Peter - Very useful in dealing with concierge in Italy before trip. Useful to practice sentences I really will be using in Italy. Better than any other program I used over the last few years, even the very costly ones!
- by Pee-T
Now supports Apple Watch.
Simply the best translation and language learning experience:
- Offline instant translation, even if you're not connected you get full auto-updated offline dictionary in Italian and English.
- Get alternate translations and translations not found in the offline dictionary if online and translate full paragraphs.
- Use Apple speech recognition via built-in voice dictation and listen to the pronunciation.
- See full list of suggestions with translations word by word as you type.
- See images for your translated words and phrases, A picture is worth a thousand words.
- See examples of your translated phrases from real world conversations (via Twitter).
- Clear, undo, redo buttons.
- Save your favorite phrases, browse through your full history across all your devices.
- 16 languages (Italian, English, Catalan, Danish, Finnish, German, Swedish, French, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Polish )
For questions, feature requests and bug reports:
check the Help section in the App or contact us at: email@example.com
- Pronunciation bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Tha Absolute Best!!!
Since I have relatives in Italy, I struggle to correspond with them either in writing or on the telephone! This app has been a godsend! I couldn't do without it! I've tried many others over the last few years, and this is absolutely the very best!
Used this before leaving for Italy to learn phrases and while there to help with the ones I needed but did not think of while home. Worked great and made me look like I knew Italian and feel more confident. Thank you
Could use some work. Buggy, but manageable.
There were times when no text would show up in the translation. I would have to hit space bar and then backspace to get the translation to show. So it does have bugs. It also tormented me each time I would type something in, asking me to rate it. Now that's annoying!
- Yehia El-Behery
- 17.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Eloguent Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.