iTalk Recorder Premium
By Griffin Technology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTalk Recorder Premium is a full-featured recording app with a streamlined and intuitive user interface. Press the big red button to record; press it again to stop. You can append to existing recordings, choose from three levels of recording quality (11.025, 22.05, or 44.10 kHz sample rates), and manage your recordings, all with just a fingertip.
You can email recordings straight from iTalk. iTalk also supports Dropbox file transfers and direct file sharing through iTunes.
Whether you're recording minutes of a meeting, a lecture, or the sounds of birds singing in a meadow far from any electrical outlets, iTalk Recorder Premium puts the sound quality you need in the palm of your hand.
• High-quality handheld recording
• Easy, convenient user interface and controls
• Multitasking: set it and forget it; it records in the background
• Email your recordings directly from iTalk
• Transfer your recordings from iTalk using Dropbox
• Share your recordings on SoundCloud
• Supports iTunes File Sharing
• Auto-noise cancellation (on iPhone 4)
• Built-in search function to locate recordings by title
• User-selectable Good, Better, Best sound quality (11.025, 22.05, or 44.10 kHz sample rates)
NOTE FOR iOS 7 Users: When launching this app for the first time (either as a new purchase or following your device's OS upgrade), please tap OK when iTalk requests permission to access your device's microphone. If you're experiencing blank recordings, please ensure Microphone access is enabled. In the app, go to Settings>Privacy>Microphone and enable iTalk.
What's New in Version 4.6.15
• Minor bug fix
Erased all files when upgraded
I was using the free lite version and decided to buy the full version… So when I downloaded it, I lost all of the recordings that I had made up to this point. What a waste! .... and now I've lost valuable recordings that it would not let me back up on the free version… I hope they enjoyed my four dollars. Don't waste your money on this app!!!!!
Still Not Optimized for the iPhone 6 Plus
If you haven't bought this yet, then don't bother. The developer clearly has no intent on optimizing the app for the newest iPhones until Apple forces them to do so. The app looks like total crap on the iPhone 6 Plus and even though people have brought it to the developer's attention. They still won't optimize the app.
I've had this app and used it for a few years successfully on different iPhones. The past year with an iPhone 6 it's been crashing constantly and deleting recordings.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 21, 2015
- Version: 4.6.15
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Griffin Technology
- © 2014 Griffin Technology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.