Why do you play a single backgammon game, when you can play ALL backgammon games?
Why do you play against the computer, when you can play with your FRIENDS from all over the world?
Play against your friend or the computer (3 levels of difficulty) three backgammon like games:
* Portes or Backgammon
* Plakoto or Blockgammon:
(You block your opponent's single checker when you land on it)
* Fevga or Narde:
(You can land your checkers on open or friendly occupied places)
* Gul bara
* Acey - Deucey (American)
* Acey - Deucey (European)
* Set the winning score and play a tournament with your opponent
Use the bluetooth to connect and play with your nearby friends OR
Online Game (Please visit the website for instructions):
- Play with your friends from all over the world!!
- Chat with you friends!!
- Select your opponent
- Select the game you wish to play
- Be notified when your opponent is offline and back-online
- Control chip's movement with tapping
- Unlimited undo function (for each turn)
- Realistic sound
- Amazing graphics
- Three different options for rolling the dice (auto-roll, tap to roll, shake to roll)
- Save the name of the player
- Select and Save the color of the chips for the player and the opponent
- Two ways to set up the board: left and right layout
- Fixes a bug in the Nackgammon and Acey-Deucey games
- Fixes a bug in the AI
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but buggy
I really enjoy this app and the variations it offers, but the aces deucey crashes often because the computer player is allowed to make an illegal play. It's not trying to cheat but ends up in an internal error that causes the app to crash. Still worth the download if you enjoy backgammon.
Update: tried latest version, but can only select double 6 after rolling 1+2, other doubles seem disabled. Other games seem to work great.
Could you please try the latest version.
Purchase never registered
They make you pay to remove ads from each individual version. I did, for both Acey-Ducey versions which is what I got the app for (because it's the only BG app that has them). Ads were removed, but for the wrong two versions, so I had to ask for a refund from iTunes, which I got, but that was disappointing.
Acey -Deucey AI seems to be sufficiently programmed. At least it's satisfying to play.
We are really sorry for this problem. We fixed it in version 4.3.1
look! This game is new and interesting, but the gameplay seems a bit confusing, if there is more new guide to join it better
- Vasileios Gkanis
- 141 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 i-SmartSolutions
- In-App Purchases
- The Plakoto (or Blockgammon) game $3.99
- The Fevga (or Narde) game $3.99
- Purchase the Acey Deucey (Amercan) game $3.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.