Access other computers from your Mac.
iTeleport is the most fully featured, easy to use and robust remote desk top app that supports Mac, Windows PC, Linux and all VNC servers from your home, office or anywhere in the world
+ Enjoy blazing fast connections to your Mac (OS X 10.7+) with our most recent update!
+ iTeleport gives you full control of your computer's mouse, touchpad and keyboard, and provides a rich visual display of your computer screens, without any screen resolution limit. All communication is encrypted when using iTeleport Connect on your remote computer
+ Connect to 1, 5 or 20 computers – iTeleport gives you UNLIMITED access
+ Easy Mac, Windows PC and Linux set up for VNC
+ 24/7 Customer Support
"The best remote desktop access app I've used." *****
"I maintain a dozen computers belonging to family and friends with this app and it works great*****
"I've used most of the remote control apps on IOS, and iTeleport is always the one I keep coming back to" *****
* Control any application on your Mac or Windows PC from anywhere in the world
* Optionally use the free iTeleport Connect app to automatically configure your remote computer (download from www.iTeleportMobile.com/connect)
* Use multi-touch gestures to zoom, pan, and scroll
* Access the files on your computer from anywhere
* If you're a parent, watch over your child's online behavior to make sure they're safe
* Help your friends, family or customers by providing remote computer support
* Supports Mac (Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, Tiger, Vine Server) and all Windows editions (with free VNC servers: TightVNC, UltraVNC, and RealVNC). Also supports Linux VNCServer and Vino, as well as AMX Touchscreen Interfaces.
* Supports multiple monitors on Windows and Mac (including Lion) with Mac authentication
* Wake-on-LAN support allows you to wake computers from sleep under some conditions. For details, see www.iTeleportMobile.com/support/wake
* SSH Encryption support for all platforms. For details, visit www.iTeleportMobile.com/support/secure
You can even use iTeleport when you don't have an Internet connection, and want to control another local computer over WiFi.
iTeleport now and get connected!
Visit www.iTeleportMobile.com for setup instructions and usage tips.
If you experience ANY problem with the app, PLEASE contact us at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue and will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks! We TRULY appreciate your support.
The iTeleport Team
- Significant performance improvements for VNC connections to Mac OS X 10.7+.
- Performance and stability improvements for RDP connections
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Worked well in the beginning, now slow, buggy, crashes
My original review is below. Since then, iTeleport, and iTeleport connect, no longer login properly. Even after a complete system restore, and system and app updates. I can’t get them working like they once did. Nothing else on my system has problems except these 2 apps.
I have used and loved iTeleport on the iphone/ipad for years, and I purchased this desktop app based on my pleasant experience with the mobile apps. I was fooled. There's nothing unique here. I'd say the ONLY it has going for it is the universal google login to bypass firewalls, which is nice, but hardly worth $50. I'd give the app 4 stars if it were $10. I'm giving it 2 based on what you get for the price.
Works as expected
I’ve been using the ipad version of this software for ages and this version which runs on the computer work as expected.
I use it to connect to both windows RDC and the native iTeleport servers. The system easy to setup and configure, and much easier if you’re using a gmail account. ( And seriously getting a gmail account is easy and free )
On a side note, the RDC server I connected to via iTeleport ran much faster and smoother than when I used the Microsoft version of RDC client. Kudos to iTeleport.
I bought this a few years ago, then it is damaged, now doesn’t even show that I purchased it,
Besides the irritation of the app store constantly asking me to refresh the fact that I bought it, it now has fallen off the list of apps I purchased.
It is showing as a damaged file that should be deleted and re-downloaded. I will not buy this a second time.
Moving on to another program if this does resolve quickly as I have machines I need to access remotely.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.