TrackR - Find Lost Keys, Wallets, Pets and Phones
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of tearing the house apart every morning looking for your keys, wallet and phone?
Tag your items with a coin-sized TrackR Bluetooth device and the TrackR app will locate it in seconds.
No more digging under the couch cushions – just ring your missing wallet from the TrackR app. Can’t find your phone? Press the button on your TrackR device to ring your phone, even on silent mode. Now with Amazon Alexa integration, just say, “Alexa, ask TrackR to find my phone!”
TrackR users also help each other find their missing stuff. The TrackR Crowd Locate Network will send out a location update if another TrackR user passes by your item.
- Quickly ring your misplaced item from the TrackR app.
- Pressing the button on your TrackR device makes your phone ring – even on silent mode!
- Separation alerts remind you to grab your paired items so you don’t leave them behind.
- See your item's last connected location on a map.
- TrackR's Crowd Locate Network automatically searches for your lost belongings and sends you a location update if another user comes into range of your item.
- Range of up to 100 feet.
- Low battery indicator.
- Compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 tags and Bluetooth Smart devices: TrackR bravo, TrackR wallet, TrackR sticker.
Check out http://www.thetrackr.com to see the full line of stylish TrackR item-finding devices.
What's New in Version 5.3.2
• Added Korean translations!
• Further stability tweaks to make knowing the location of your items even easier.
• Fixed bugs with Separation Alerts and media library permissions.
• Edited some English-language copy for a cleaner user experience.
Good for morning craziness
I find myself using it the most when I'm about to leave the house and can't find my keys! If you want protection in case you really lose something, make sure you have the app open in the background at all times. I was hesitant at first but I haven't actually noticed any battery issues with doing that or leaving Bluetooth on.
Tracks my Keys!
This product is wonderful for keeping track of your daily items. Tip: Keep the app running in the background of your phone with Bluetooth on to best keep track of your items!
I had planned to use this to remember where I parked the car, but it just doesn't work, at all, the only way for this to keep track of anything is to open the app while being 2 inches away and wait until it makes a connection. Might as well use the apple map parking feature, instead of this thing...
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 16, 2017
- Version: 5.3.2
- Size: 44.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Phone Halo, LLC
- © TrackR Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.