iTerminal - remote command line terminal tool
By Vlad Polyanskiy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We have developed iTerminal with one goal – to give you functional and stylish tool. To give you an ability to use your PC command line processor remote from your iOS device. You will be surprised with the convenience and simplicity of this application.
SIMPLE AND CLEAR DESIGN
• White CMD view
• Black CMD view
• Minimalistic and very simple interface.
• Automatic detection of accessible PCs in local network
• Works both with Wi-Fi and 3g
• Ability to add required PC manually.
• Full PC CMD commands support with root access. Use all of them: Xcopy, Ping, etc.
• Support of any external tools like ipconfig or any other with command line interface.
• Indication of active hosts
• Ability to remote kill and restart CMD on host side at any moment.
• Lightweight server part working as service or as application with msi installer.
Your command prompt will be with you anywhere you are. You will be able to admin remote hosts with iTerminal command line tool. Ping. Ipconfig. Xcopy. Gpupdate. Any external tools/utilities with command line support. Rule all your network with that amazing and easy to use tool.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, problems and ideas via e-mail email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Add a network scan feature, would make this app alot more user friendly. Interface is kind of bland. Also add some predefined cmds. Everything is manual about this app. It's hard to tell if it even does anything useful.
Do not buy
Two stars for potential but needs a lot more work. Bugs, crashes, etc. Documentation is pathetic. Do not have time to spend on this. Moving on ....
I am an amature dos programmer, and this is by far the best app I have come across. 5 stars all the way!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 02, 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Vlad Polyanskiy
- © Vlad Polyanskiy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.