iTerminal is a simple yet very powerful SSH and Telnet client on your iPhone and iPad. You can connect to remote servers through SSH or Telnet with iTerminal.
Supported features include:
- Connect to your servers using user name/password or private key authentication through SSH.
- Connect to your servers using Telnet.
- Support Server List.
- Support exporting Server info to and importing Server info from iCloud. Now Server info can be easily transferred among different versions and devices.
- Support to connect through Socks 5 Proxy Server.
- Support history of Recent Tasks.
- Support Private Key Management and encrypted PEM and PPK keys up to 4096 bit long.
-- Support importing key files from and exporting key files to your iCloud Drive. You now can easily import a key file from your iCloud Drive by copying your key file to your iCloud Drive under /iterminal/key folder.
- Support Bluetooth Keyboard.
With its simple interfaces, iTerminal provides the easiest way to securely connect to your remote servers on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iTerminal/iTerminal_overview.php.
1. Built for iOS 12 and new iPhones.
2. Updated App Screenshots.
3. Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Only Free Terminal with Emoji Support
Although there is no way anyone would ever put up with this free terminal (having to buy the Pro version) because of the most annoying ad usage I have ever seen, it is the best of the free terminals because it is the only one that supports proxy AND Unicode (Emojis). Still, the layout is very clunky compared to Prompt 2 and key management not as intuitive.
I have been coding from the terminal since '97 and have been evaluating iPad terminal solutions for our conversion to iPad "workstations" for all students to do terminal-based development (Python, Bash, Web, VIM). Many of our exercises are more entertaining for the young (students 8 to 18) when they can use Emojis in their terminal programs.
Great little terminal
After trying several iOS terminals this one is the best, simple user interface and fun to use. I'm just using telenet so can't rate the other protocols but I will say that this is far better than the competition.
i tried every free terminal/ssh app
this is the ONLY ssh that functioned on my iphone X. it would be nice to have some ssh options besides just the port and identity, but its good enough
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 38.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ComcSoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.