Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iText Pro is a cute, intuitive, and refined yet flexible text editor with word processing.
iText Pro is iText Express with many more nicely enhanced features. This is what adds to its flexibility and compatibility.
iText Pro follows the original simplicity of Macs, so it works perfectly with every feature of TextEdit basics and Microsoft(R) Word compatibility, as well as iText Express.
iText Pro also has lots of functional and attractive features it shares with word processor.
Besides all the iText Express basics,
the items shown below are the special additions to iText Express.
* Various extra commands for advanced editing;
Change Case, Shift Right or left, Automatic Indent, Underline Cursor Indication, and Customizable Japanese-wrap.
* Multiple Clipboards
* Even faster File Search with the file browser
* Hierarchical bookmarks
* Extreme sensitive style selections;
Ruby, Various Underlines / Strikethroughs / Highlights, Emphasis Dots, and Horizontally in Vertical
* Multiple Windows of the same file
* Indicates Line Numbers
* Variable Document Width to wrap lines;
Fit lines into Window width or Page width, or Do not Wrap Lines not to accommodate lines to the window size.
* Helpful Alignment additions to arrange the lines for '.epub eBooks' viewing;
Change Align Left to Justify / Change Justify to Align Left
* Customizable keyboard shortcuts
* Customizable Toolbar
* Customizable Templates
Perfect for anyone who expects a feature-rich and reliable word processor for Mac OS X. It's yummy, and eager to start working for you!
iText Pro is sure to be a delight for every scholar, creator, writer, especially students, and all those clever kids around the world!
What's New in Version 3.4.3
1. Enabled to control a text by performing gestures with the Multi-Touch trackpad below.
1-1. 'Pinch Open & Close' makes a text zoom in and out.
1-2. Rotating a text clockwise or counterclockwise turns the writing direction appropriately to the Vertical Writing or the Horizontal Writing.
2. Enhanced the Information Area, to be available for the zoom box with Wrap to Window as well as Wrap to Page.
3. Enabled to compose the page layout even when Wrap to Window is checked. After composing, it also leads you to switch the current setting to Wrap to Page showing a natural message that enable you to apply it right away.
4. Fixed bugs and improved stability.
1. Enabled to open a pop-up menu by clicking the iText Pro icon in the Dock while holding Control. This allows you to open a selected document or a new one when you launch iText Pro.
2. Enhanced the Information Area, to add easier ways to show the page. - Only available in Wrap to Page.
3. Fixed bugs and improved stability.
I used iText Express for 6 months and I found myself beginning to use it more than my specialized programs, so I finally decided to go ahead and purchase iTextPro. Already I am loving it. I always try to write with line numbers because it makes editing a longer document so much easier. Not only does iTextPro enable line numbering, but you can also have a document print out with the line numbers. IText Pro works as fast as iText Express and I don't see that beach ball turning when I use the program. I love the document templates and ended up using the US Notepaper most of all, and creating my own template was fairly easy. I adore the gesture which zooms the text in and out but would love it if they added a default zoom to the program preferences since I wear glasses and require a zoom% of 150 to 200 to feel comfortable writing, but until they add it, I'm fine using the gestures. Of course, I always did like the bookmarks, but having layered bookmarks is so much better. Best of all, iTextPro saves to RTF, RTFD, TXT, HTML, ODT, WebArchive, DOC/DOCX, so I can exchange files easily with my friends that still use a PC and MS Office or Open Office. I feel I'm getting my money's worth with this program.