By Witali Aswolinskiy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTextorizer creates pictures formed with text using an input image. The words are aligned along the edges of the input image.
- Input Image from the Photo Album or camera
- Result can be saved or sent per E-Mail
- The Result can also be sent in the vector graphics format SVG
The used algorithm is a modification of the Textorizer-Algorithm created by Max Froumentin.
More information on the website.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Support for iOS8
- Higher Resolution for Result Images
- Free App with In-App-Purchase