This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iThoughts is a mindmapping tool for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch (Mac version also available.)
Mindmapping enables you to visually organise your thoughts, ideas and information.
Not sure if iThoughts is right for you? Try the free iThoughts2go app first.
• Task lists.
• Project planning.
• Goal setting.
• Course Notes/Revision.
• Meeting Notes.
Import and export to and from many of the most popular desktop application formats:
• OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener etc.)
• Excel/Numbers (CSV)
• Plain/rich text
• ...plus import only support for CMAP, Scapple, Mindmeister, Mindnode, Mindmapper, SimpleMind and MyThoughts
• MS Powerpoint/Keynote (PPTX)
• MS Word/Pages (DOCX)
• MS Project (XML)
• Website (HTML + attachments)
• Flashcard (Quizlet.com / Cram.com)
• Cloud synchronisation with iCloud, Dropbox and WebDAV
• Drag and Drop
• Multitasking (side by side windows)
• Spotlight Search
• Handoff (start editing a map on one device - finish up on another)
• Send and open email attachements
• Share (Twitter, Facebook and other apps e.g. GoodReader, Keynote, Pages etc.)
• Cut/Copy/Paste within and between maps and other apps (e.g. Mail, Safari and Notes etc.)
• Upload and download community generated maps from Biggerplate
Flexible Topic Attributes:
• Colour / Shape
• Images / Icons
• Rich text (using Markdown)
• Hyperlinks (websites, other maps, other topics)
• Callouts / Floating topics
• Named relationships between topics
• Style support (predefined collections of colors, fonts, shapes etc.)
• Assign start/due date, effort, progress, priority and resources
• Email task reports (by project, by resource)
Advanced Mindmap Features:
• Multiple layouts (horizontal, vertical, fishbone etc.)
• Multiple link styles (curved, tapered, right angled etc.)
• Embedded documents (PDF, XLS, DOC etc)
• Over 100 builtin icons, 90 clipart images and 35 background canvas patterns.
• 10 system 'Map Styles'.
• Doodle (finger drawing)
• Multiple topic selection
• Search (map names, topics, notes, links) across all maps.
• Filter (modified time etc)
• External bluetooth keyboard support.
• External Projector support (in addition to mirroring)
• Rule based sorting - including option to sort continuously
Please visit the website for more information, screenshots and videos.
What's New in Version 4.10
• Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Powerful. Full featured. Dependable. Clarity using.
I’m back. Now that iThoughts uses iCloud, the sync is great & I have come back home to iThoughts. It just works & gives me the flexibility I need in a simple but full featured project useful app. The only wish is that it would do sums
I do projects, several at one time. The app I use must have all the features listed above in the title to be helpful/supportive in my work (I also use this for journaling.). I have tried MANY mind mapping, databases, and advanced calendars. I have found that iThoughts is the one app I always come back to for one of the reasons listed above. The customer service is most supportive & timely.
New to iThoughts
Since I am very visual I definitely like the pictures of the maps. Yes, there is a learning curve. But I have noticed with anything robust, there is a learning curve. I am looking forward to getting very good at this app.
This developer should win multiple awards
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 4.10
- Size: 57.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: toketaWare ltd
- © toketaWare 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.