Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iThoughts is a mindmapping tool for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch (Mac version also available.)
Mindmapping enables you to visually organise your thoughts, ideas and information.
Not sure if iThoughts is right for you? Try the free iThoughts2go app first.
• Task lists.
• Project planning.
• Goal setting.
• Course Notes/Revision.
• Meeting Notes.
Import and export to and from many of the most popular desktop application formats:
• OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener etc.)
• Excel/Numbers (CSV)
• Plain/rich text
• ...plus import only support for CMAP, Scapple, Mindnode, Mindmapper and MyThoughts
• MS Powerpoint/Keynote (PPTX)
• MS Word/Pages (DOCX)
• MS Project (XML)
• Website (HTML + attachments)
• Cloud synchronisation with iCloud, Dropbox and WebDAV
• Multitasking (side by side windows)
• Spotlight Search
• Hand off (start editing a map on one device - finish up on another)
• Send and open email attachements
• Share (Twitter, Facebook and other apps e.g. GoodReader, Keynote, Pages etc.)
• Cut/Copy/Paste within and between maps and other apps (e.g. Mail, Safari and Notes etc.)
• Upload and download community generated maps from Biggerplate
Flexible Topic Attributes:
• Colour / Shape
• Images / Icons
• Rich text (fonts, colors etc.)
• Hyperlinks (websites, other maps, other topics)
• Callouts / Floating topics
• Named relationships between topics
• Style support (predefined collections of colors, fonts, shapes etc.)
• Assign start/due date, effort, progress, priority and resources
• Email task reports (by project, by resource)
Advanced Mindmap Features:
• Multiple layouts (horizontal, vertical, fishbone etc.)
• Multiple link styles (curved, tapered, right angled etc.)
• Embedded documents (PDF, XLS, DOC etc)
• Over 100 builtin icons, 90 clipart images and 35 background canvas patterns.
• 10 system 'Map Styles'.
• Doodle (finger drawing)
• Multiple topic selection
• Search (map names, topics, notes, links) across all maps.
• Filter (modified time etc)
• External bluetooth keyboard support.
• External Projector support (in addition to mirroring)
• Rule based sorting - including option to sort continuously
Please visit the website for more information, screenshots and videos.
What's New in Version 3.10
• None in this release
• None in this release
• Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
• Fixed iOS9.3 issue when pasting text into a topic
• Fixed crash when dragging the map root topic under another
iThoughts rewards time invested in learning it
It syncs slickly with any Dropbox folder you desire... or more than one. You can tell it to automatically sync not only its native file format but also a bunch of others. For example, I have it sync in both iThoughts and MS Word formats. Not only can I edit on my phone in IThoughts and have correct syncing happen with my iPad and my Mac, but my writing partner automatically has an updated copy of my outline in the format he prefers. Before I bought iThoughts for Mac, I set up XMind sync, and could edit using either XMind on the Mac or iThoughts on iOS and have changes show up seamlessly everywhere.
Beyond that (which is huge) it’s as feature-rich a mind map app as can be found on mobile device or desktop.
Definitely worth the price.
Everything is awesome!
Project Planning, to do's, true mind mapping, org charts, capturing notes (easy with collapsing )...etc
I have used every MINDMAP software, this one is so versatile for traditional mind mapping, task management (awesome), I love the task related features (setting time lines on a node, assigning resources, syncing with reminders in iOS, creating list and checking them off with gestures. The developer has done an amazing job, performance for massive mind maps is superior to desktop equivalent software. Love the syncing between drop box and my iPhone 6plus and IPad Air . I highly recommend you try this first.
Excellent on both iOS & macOS
iThoughts makes quick brainstorming easy then enables deep reflection to fill out your ideas. And when you're ready to go onto the next phase of polishing a piece, it's markdown export is excellent (especially with Marked 2 on macOS). Moreover, the maps are beautiful and there's a surprising amount of advanced features and shortcuts, though you by no means need to learn them right away. More than worth the price; a truly pro app on the iPad.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 01, 2016
- Version: 3.10
- Size: 42.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: toketaWare ltd
- © toketaWare 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.