Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iThoughts is a mindmapping tool for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch (Mac and Windows version also available.)
Mindmapping enables you to visually organise your thoughts, ideas and information.
Not sure if iThoughts is right for you? Try the free iThoughts2go app first.
• Task lists.
• Project planning.
• Goal setting.
• Course Notes/Revision.
• Meeting Notes.
Import and export to and from many of the most popular desktop application formats:
• OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener etc.)
• Excel/Numbers (CSV)
• Plain/rich text
• ...plus import only support for CMAP, Scapple, Mindnode, Mindmapper and MyThoughts
• MS Powerpoint/Keynote (PPTX)
• MS Word/Pages (DOCX)
• MS Project (XML)
• Website (HTML + attachments)
• Cloud synchronisation with iCloud, Dropbox and WebDAV
• Multitasking (side by side windows)
• Spotlight Search
• Hand off (start editing a map on one device - finish up on another)
• Send and open email attachements
• Share (Twitter, Facebook and other apps e.g. GoodReader, Keynote, Pages etc.)
• Cut/Copy/Paste within and between maps and other apps (e.g. Mail, Safari and Notes etc.)
• Upload and download community generated maps from Biggerplate
Flexible Topic Attributes:
• Colour / Shape
• Images / Icons
• Rich text (fonts, colors etc.)
• Hyperlinks (websites, other maps, other topics)
• Callouts / Floating topics
• Named relationships between topics
• Style support (predefined collections of colors, fonts, shapes etc.)
• Assign start/due date, effort, progress, priority and resources
• Email task reports (by project, by resource)
Advanced Mindmap Features:
• Multiple layouts (horizontal, vertical, fishbone etc.)
• Multiple link styles (curved, tapered, right angled etc.)
• Embedded documents (PDF, XLS, DOC etc)
• Over 100 builtin icons, 90 clipart images and 35 background canvas patterns.
• 10 system 'Map Styles'.
• Doodle (finger drawing)
• Multiple topic selection
• Search (map names, topics, notes, links) across all maps.
• Filter (modified time etc)
• External bluetooth keyboard support.
• External Projector support (in addition to mirroring)
• Rule based sorting - including option to sort continuously
Please visit the website for more information, screenshots and videos.
What's New in Version 4.5
• Priority exported to Reminders
• New setting for non-relative paths
• Fixed issue when exporting to PPTX
Best One Available...
.. in my opinion. I don't think there is another Mind mapping app capable of doing everything this one is capable of. For some it may be overwhelming and there are probably 3 others that I would recommend for simplicity, function and style. I don't need to list them because everyone knows the one's I am referring to. If you want one for IOS, your, iPad and Mac then this program although a touch more expensive, ultimately offers the best bang for your buck. It can do anything, you just have play with it and read the directions to see how versatile it really is and can be.
THE mind mapping tool you need. I can't emphasize enough that this app blows the rest out of the water. It's a very flexible program with deep customization and easy to navigate as you enter information. I have tried every other similar app in the store and easily made up my mind on using this one solely. If you've been looking for an app to take notes and allow you to visualize the information for recall, this is your app.
I am currently in medical school and had this recommended to me by a classmate. I purchased a copy for my laptop soon after. The program is so simple yet so powerful. I'm able to take the highest-yield information from my classes and quickly organize it. I am beyond impressed with this app's functionality and ease of use.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 02, 2017
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 54.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: toketaWare ltd
- © toketaWare 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.