iThoughts is a mindmapping tool for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch (Mac and Windows versions also available.)
Mindmapping enables you to visually organise your thoughts, ideas and information.
Not sure if iThoughts is right for you? Try the free iThoughts2go app first.
• Task lists.
• Project planning.
• Goal setting.
• Course Notes/Revision.
• Meeting Notes.
Import and export to and from many of the most popular desktop application formats:
• OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener etc.)
• Excel/Numbers (CSV)
• Plain/rich text
• ...plus import only support for CMAP, Scapple, Mindmeister, Mindnode, Mindmapper, SimpleMind and MyThoughts
• MS Powerpoint/Keynote (PPTX)
• MS Word/Pages (DOCX)
• MS Project (XML)
• Website (HTML + attachments)
• Flashcard (Quizlet.com / Cram.com)
• Things (Task Management App)
• iCloud Calendar/Reminders
• Cloud synchronisation with iCloud, Dropbox and WebDAV
• Drag and Drop
• Multitasking (side by side windows)
• Spotlight Search
• Handoff (start editing a map on one device - finish up on another)
• Send and open email attachements
• Share (Twitter, Facebook and other apps e.g. GoodReader, Keynote, Pages etc.)
• Cut/Copy/Paste within and between maps and other apps (e.g. Mail, Safari and Notes etc.)
• Upload and download community generated maps from Biggerplate
Flexible Topic Attributes:
• Colour / Shape
• Images / Icons
• Rich text (using Markdown)
• Hyperlinks (websites, other maps, other topics)
• Callouts / Floating topics
• Named relationships between topics
• Style support (predefined collections of colors, fonts, shapes etc.)
• Assign start/due date, effort, progress, priority and resources
• Email task reports (by project, by resource)
Advanced Mindmap Features:
• Multiple layouts (horizontal, vertical, fishbone etc.)
• Multiple link styles (curved, tapered, right angled etc.)
• Embedded documents (PDF, XLS, DOC etc)
• Over 100 builtin icons and 90 clipart images.
• Over 30 background canvas patterns (with option to import more.)
• 10 system 'Map Styles' (with option to import more.)
• Doodle (finger drawing)
• Multiple topic selection
• Search (map names, topics, notes, links) across all maps.
• Filter (modified time etc)
• External bluetooth keyboard support.
• External Projector support (in addition to mirroring)
• Rule based sorting - including option to sort continuously
• Encrypted, password protected maps.
• Outline View
Please visit the website for more information, screenshots and videos.
• Hand drawn effect
• Balanced layout
• 5 new canvas patterns
• 3 new styles
• Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Wow - It’s a master piece
Serves the purpose of taking mind map notes efficiently. It is feature rich software and serves well as teaching aid. The navigation and overview of maps when used on iPad is excellent especially when in “Zoom to fit selection” / autoZoom ON viewer mode. I suggest to add “Print selection only”, it will be a good value addition.
Workflow engineering in its best form
I was co-author for several books about workflow for Adobe Press (Workflow Re-engineering and Teams and the Graphic Arts Service Provider). Tools like this would have changed my life. We used to do workflow plans on thousands of pieces of legal paper.
This is an elegant tool for something most people should do but few do; project planning. From designing web interfaces and content requirements to making sure the electrician shows up on time for your new pool permit approval, this software will be your best friend.
This is one of my absolute favorite apps. Thank you for continuing to add features.
I've shown this to many of my friends and sometimes, when I present, people ask me 'Hey what app is that?'
- toketaWare ltd
- 58.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © toketaWare 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.