Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With iThoughts2go you can take your mindmaps with you - for reference 'on the go'.
iThoughts2go cannot edit your maps - for that you need iThoughts.
Import and export to and from many of the most popular desktop application formats:
• OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener etc.)
• Excel/Numbers (CSV)
• Plain/rich text
• ...plus import only support for CMAP, Scapple, Mindnode, Mindmapper and MyThoughts
Maps can be loaded into iThoughts2go via email, iTunes, web upload or app sharing. Maps can also be synced automatically via iCloud, Dropbox or WebDAV cloud services.
Once loaded into iThoughts2go, the maps may be viewed (but not edited) and even exported in a number of different formats such as:
• MS Powerpoint/Keynote (PPTX)
• MS Word/Pages (DOCX)
• MS Project (XML)
• Website (HTML + attachments)
In addition, you can add upto 20 topics into a dedicated 'notes' map.
Please visit the website for more information, screenshots and videos.
What's New in Version 4.4
IMPORTANT: This update (v4) uses a new file format (itmz) which cannot be opened by previous versions of the app. You will need to download the v4 app onto all your devices in order to open maps created or edited by this app.
• None in this release
• Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 06, 2017
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 64.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: toketaWare ltd
- © toketaWare 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.