iTimeLapse - Create stunning time lapse and stop motion videos straight from your iPhone or iPad!
Finally, you can make and share Time Lapse videos like the pro's without having to sync to your computer.
It's so easy, anyone can do it... be an artist!
iTimeLapse allows you to capture a series of images rapidly and then compile them into a video.
iTimeLapse lets you create as many sessions as you want, adding images to them at any time... No need to finish in one sitting.
Then as soon as you're ready, you can compile the images into a video and share it in many ways: YouTube direct upload, Facebook, Vimeo, Email it, Export it to your Camera Roll so it syncs with iPhoto, USB transfer, or WiFi transfer too!
Add Music from your iPod library!
- Pick a song right from your iPod to add to your videos
NOW WITH ORIGINAL MUSIC TRACKS:
- iTimeLapse lets you add music tracks into you compiled video with one click.
- We worked directly with musicians to compose some sweet tracks for the app
- and even included some classics like Chopin and Beethoven to add some emotion into your videos!
have you created the next greatest time lapse sensation? you can submit it to our top gallery right from the app.
You can also view the gallery from the app to check out what other people are creating.
Stop Motion Videos:
Want to make professional stop-motion animation? how about ClayMation?
With the 'overlay last frame' feature, you can line up your next shot for awesome stop-motion animation!
You can also set sound to trigger the camera capture for hands-free operation.
-Catch that sneaky burglar by only capturing when the phone detects a noise.. (you can even set the noise threshold level)
Here are some cool time lapse ideas anyone can do:
• Make a road trip time lapse
• Watch fruit rot away
• Take one picture of yourself every day for a year!
• Point it at the sky and watch how the clouds move
- Create and add to multiple time lapse projects simultaneously
- Edit individual frames: capture a bad image and want to delete it? no problem!
- Add a time stamp to each frame in your video - just like a real security camera, you can see what time each frame was captured, great for sound capture mode.
- Add free music tracks to your video with one click
- Render your video at different frame rates and resolutions.
- Capture frames at any resolution, over any time interval, set start date, end date, plus lots of other options.
- Submit your video to our gallery and watch other people's videos from within the app
Checkout timelapse-iphone.com for tips and tricks, forums, user gallery, and more!
Follow us on twitter @LaanLabs
Read more on http://timelapse-iphone.com/
Fixed capture interval bug
Email us at email@example.com with your feedback
Ratings and Reviews
I bought this app thinking I could import previous pictures from my photos library. Unfortunately, you can only use photos that you take through the app. My husband and I are building a house and I wanted to create a time lapse of the construction process. Overall, the app seems well designed and straight forward but I wish the description clarified that you cannot import previous photos for your videos.
Recently bought this app to take time lapse videos of drives from the vehicles perspective. App either will not take frames or crashes after a few frames.
Can't use previously taken photos to compile time lapse. Pretty limited functionality
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.