iTimeLapse Pro - Time Lapse videos
By Laan Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTimeLapse - Create stunning time lapse and stop motion videos straight from any iphone, iPod, or iPad 2!
Finally, you can make and share Time Lapse videos like the pro's without having to sync to your computer.
It's so easy, anyone can do it... be an artist!
iTimeLapse allows you to capture a series of images rapidly and then compile them into a video.
iTimeLapse lets you create as many sessions as you want, adding images to them at any time... No need to finish in one sitting.
Then as soon as you're ready, you can compile the images into a video and share it in many ways: YouTube direct upload, Facebook, Vimeo, Email it, Export it to your Camera Roll so it syncs with iPhoto, USB transfer, or WiFi transfer too!
Add Music from your iPod library!
- Pick a song right from your iPod to add to your videos
NOW WITH ORIGINAL MUSIC TRACKS:
- iTimeLapse lets you add music tracks into you compiled video with one click.
- We worked directly with musicians to compose some sweet tracks for the app
- and even included some classics like Chopin and Beethoven to add some emotion into your videos!
have you created the next greatest time lapse sensation? you can submit it to our top gallery right from the app.
You can also view the gallery from the app to check out what other people are creating.
Stop Motion Videos:
Want to make professional stop-motion animation? how about ClayMation?
With the 'overlay last frame' feature, you can line up your next shot for awesome stop-motion animation!
You can also set sound to trigger the camera capture for hands-free operation.
-Catch that sneaky burglar by only capturing when the phone detects a noise.. (you can even set the noise threshold level)
Here are some cool time lapse ideas anyone can do:
• Make a road trip time lapse
• Watch fruit rot away
• Take one picture of yourself every day for a year!
• Point it at the sky and watch how the clouds move
- Create and add to multiple time lapse projects simultaneously
- Edit individual frames: capture a bad image and want to delete it? no problem!
- Add a time stamp to each frame in your video - just like a real security camera, you can see what time each frame was captured, great for sound capture mode.
- Add free music tracks to your video with one click
- Render your video at different frame rates and resolutions.
- Capture frames at any resolution, over any time interval, set start date, end date, plus lots of other options.
- Submit your video to our gallery and watch other people's videos from within the app
Checkout timelapse-iphone.com for tips and tricks, forums, user gallery, and more!
Follow us on twitter @LaanLabs
Read more on http://timelapse-iphone.com/
What's New in Version 1.2.1
1.2.1 Update =--
- fixed snap interval, was locked at fastest time
- fixed green video on 720p 16:9
- added 1 minute / 1 hour as an interval choice
- fixed camera view getting mis-aligned for some people
From 1.2 Update =----
- General crashy-ness fixed
- Now choose tracks from your iPod library for your videos
- New WiFi Transfer mode for easy video transfer through web browser
- USB Transfer via iTunes file sharing for frames and rendered videos
- New frames viewer with preview player and larger/faster previews
- iPad 2 support
- Added flash mode button to turn on/off flash
- Added orientation lock button to lock camera in certain orientation
- Added common HD resolutions like 720p and 1080p for rendering
- Simpler resolution choosing for capturing and rendering based on your device
- Set custom resolutions for videos
- Better FPS choosing for rendered videos, now any FPS is possible,
- You can now choose your desired video length in addition to desired FPS
- Button to set the video length to chosen soundtrack length
- Videos should export reliably to camera roll
- No more green video issue
- Faster rendering with estimated time left
- Rendering can occur in background for mutli-tasking devices
- Better quality videos at different resolutions
- Added video quality setting for precise control of video file size/quality
- Improved facebook and vimeo uploading support
* Sorry it took us so long to get out an update *
We know many people were having issues and we're sorry about that.
Bought this several years back and has always functioned perfectly. Have recorded many weather events, sunrises and sunsets, and long drives across country with stunning results (try recording a drive with one of the others mentioned above; very cool!).
I noticed a couple of negative reviews and wanted to put my in my two cents: it's a simple program to work with with logical, sequential operations and very nice output.
I've downloaded several other time lapse programs to test against ITimeLapse but they all fall short in multiple aspects.
I highly recommend ITimeLapse.
No longer works
This used to be a solid program, but after trying to use it recently it's unusable despite deleting it and reloading it. You can't start a new project without it freezing on the first selection. Want to put it on 'shoot every 2 seconds' - you can! But you CAN'T get out of the selection screen which means after you get tired of trying to switch to manual or sound or ANYTHING, you can force close the program. Want to try to delete some pictures? You can, but it won't let you hit enter, cancel, or back out of the menu. Every option ends with force close. Hopefully they fix it soon
Fun, useful, cool, FEATURE PACKED
I bought this ages ago but just started using it with the last 2 updates and this app is awesome. Stop motion movies of the action figures on my desk to doing a fight to the death with a plastic pig; priceless. Another useful feature is activating the stop motion camera with sound - I finally figured out who was slamming the front door at 3 am every night waking me from a sound sleep (my son, whom I'd always suspected but never proven). I don't get the 303 haters, this app great.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 02, 2011
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese
- Seller: Laan Consulting Corp
- © Laan Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.