iTimeZone - World Clocks Calculator
By Tangerine Element, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTimeZone is a World Clocks Calculator. You choose any past, present, or future date & time for 93,000+ cities, iTimeZone does the tricky time zone math using all daylight savings time transitions.
Scheduling meetings or knowing the time when landing in Singapore is incredibly easy.
- In the App Store's New and Noteworthy section
- At Apple Retail Stores
- At Apple's World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC) 2009
- 93,000+ Cities. Included are most cities with a population greater than 5,000, including Greenwich, England for GMT/UTC time.
- Location, Location, Location. iTimeZone lists cities near your location.
- Maps in the App. See any city on a map in iTimeZone or view in the Maps app.
- Make Any City the Current City. Double-tap any city, drag a city to the top, or tap a button in City Info.
- No Network Required for Time Calculations. No Wi-Fi, no mobile signal, no problem. iTimeZone has all its' city time data built-in, great for iPod touch or iPhone owners in areas with spotty reception.
- City Info. See more info about any selected city.
- Quickly see day or night indicators for every city.
- Now. Quickly switch to the current date & time.
- Country Flags. Easily identify a cities' country.
- iOS 4 Multitasking Support
- iPhone 4 Retina Display Graphics
What's New in Version 2.0.3
- Works around iOS 4.x time zone bug for Chile and daylight savings time
- Removes support for iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPod touch 1G, and iPod touch 2G devices
Perfect for frequent traveler
I don't usually rate any apps but when I saw junkie's post "Why would anyone want to pay for something that comes with the iPhone?” I had to say something...
"Junkie" - do some research before you post. As an airline pilot this application simply rocks and what’s already on the iPhone doesn’t even compare... For example, I choose “new cities” before each trip I make so they show readily in my iTimeZone list, so let’s say I pick my layovers of Tokyo, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, etc, etc. I also select GMT time zone so I can compare my local time schedules to the Zulu time which my schedule usually comes in; then with a simple scroll of the "time wheel" I can tell that when i'll be arriving to my last destination it'll be 4PM back home so I can make a call home without waking anyone up, or what local time I need to be scheduling my airport ride, etc, etc... What I like the most is that you can convert "current time' wherever you are but it also looks into the future (and past) appointments... It’s very logical and makes it so easy to see into future schedules, etc…
I’m not very good at explaining it but of all the apps I have on my phone this one is what I use the most… Of course I travel a lot and this app is definitely for frequent fliers…
Also, I had a question and got a prompt reply from their support which was appreciated…
This was one of the best international time keepers available in the store. Seems the Devs forgot to set the clock 😴-----OK, I might have a solution for those having incorrect times (since they aren't working in there app). Force close iTimezone if its open. Go into settings, general time/date. Toggle your iDevice time to set manually. Close Settings and open iTimezone. The times should be correct. Mine were corrected on a 4s running current iOS.
Go back to settings, general, time/date and re enable automatic setting. Go back and ensure iTimezone is displaying the correct times.
support iPhone 5 screen soon?
support iPhone 5 screen soon? when??