iTimeZone is a World Clocks Calculator. You choose any past, present, or future date & time for 93,000+ cities, iTimeZone does the tricky time zone math using all daylight savings time transitions.
Scheduling meetings or knowing the time when landing in Singapore is incredibly easy.
- In the App Store's New and Noteworthy section
- At Apple Retail Stores
- At Apple's World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC) 2009
- 93,000+ Cities. Included are most cities with a population greater than 5,000, including Greenwich, England for GMT/UTC time.
- Location, Location, Location. iTimeZone lists cities near your location.
- Maps in the App. See any city on a map in iTimeZone or view in the Maps app.
- Make Any City the Current City. Double-tap any city, drag a city to the top, or tap a button in City Info.
- No Network Required for Time Calculations. No Wi-Fi, no mobile signal, no problem. iTimeZone has all its' city time data built-in, great for iPod touch or iPhone owners in areas with spotty reception.
- City Info. See more info about any selected city.
- Quickly see day or night indicators for every city.
- Now. Quickly switch to the current date & time.
- Country Flags. Easily identify a cities' country.
- iOS 4 Multitasking Support
- iPhone 4 Retina Display Graphics
- All New Design
- Use Groups to Organize Cities
- iOS 11 or later compatible
Ratings and Reviews
Cant wait for ios11 update!
I have used iTimeZone for five years or more. I use it regularly to plan meetings with colleagues in multiple time zones across the world. What time can i plan a meeting that is during business hours in multiple time zones? iTimeZone helps you do this. If you are flying to another city, you can set that city as your current city then enter the time you land and immediately see what time that will translate to in other time zones across the globe. ESSENTIAL!!!
This was one of the best international time keepers available in the store. Seems the Devs forgot to set the clock 😴-----OK, I might have a solution for those having incorrect times (since they aren't working in there app). Force close iTimezone if its open. Go into settings, general time/date. Toggle your iDevice time to set manually. Close Settings and open iTimezone. The times should be correct. Mine were corrected on a 4s running current iOS.
Go back to settings, general, time/date and re enable automatic setting. Go back and ensure iTimezone is displaying the correct times.
Major glitches with this version. This app used to work well, but now it is useless. For example, when I go to put in the time to convert, it swaps the cities around, deletes cities from my list, and add ones that weren’t there.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.