With more than 4,500 exercises, iTooch 4th Grade is a new and fun way of practicing and learning Maths, Language Arts and Science for 4th Graders.
It is, by far, the largest collection of educational activities based on the US National Common Core Standards on the App Store.
Used by more than 4,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help parents, teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
== ELIGIBLE FOR THE APPLE VOLUME PURCHASE PROGRAM =
iTooch 4th Grade content can be evaluated before purchase by downloading the iTooch Elementary School App, which provides free access to an extract of the same content.
== UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ==
‣ A clear, simple and colorful interface to engage children to learn with fun
‣ Speech synthesis to help young users in reading and text comprehension
‣ Multi-player management
‣ Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
‣ An embedded calculator
‣ A virtual blackboard
‣ A lesson summary attached to each chapter
‣ In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
== PARENTS AND KIDS LOVE OUR APPS ==
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. The ability to test the learning. And here's the kicker: it is so much fun, I had to pull my 5th grader off of it after 2 hours!"
‣ "My son is home schooled plus goes to a charter school. This program makes it easy to supplement his schoolwork without buying a lot of books or printing worksheets. I recommend it for all parents who are committed to their children's education."
== WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ==
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the iPad for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps kids on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
== OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ==
‣ 3 titles: Mathematics, Language Arts, Science
‣ 40-60 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures.
‣ 1,500-2,500 questions per title with clues, detailed explanations and images.
iTooch 4th Grade is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on the App Store for students in 4th grade.
Discover our apps for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade to practice Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
== CONTACT ==
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
Bug fix : speech synthesis is back on track for iOS 9!
Ratings and Reviews
Tip for parents.
I read some of the reviews on here complaining their child would successfully complete the lessons without really understanding the material.
This was my experience also but I was able to find a solution that works for us.
A child should not do this alone. I advise all parents to sit with their child through all lessons. Start by reading the lesson summary and then briefly discussing it to be sure your child understands. Explain where you must using the source material. Then read the questions out to your child and have him/her tell you the correct answer. When the test starts hand over the device and have your child read out loud the question and answers. It's also handy to keep some scrap paper handy to work through any problems that require it.
Great App if used correctly. It's a bit time consuming but well worth the effort. It's also a nice way to bond.
The most useful app for the NJ ask
Do you have a boring time in school while the teacher is teaching Language Arts, Math, and Science? Well, if you do you should ask your teacher to let the students use Itooch. Some positive things about Itooch is that in every topic it gives you things that use would normally use in life. It also gives you practice time so you know about the topic you are doing. The app makes it challenging when you take the test because it gives you a certain time to complete the question. Some negative things about Itooch is that sometimes it crashes. It also glitches many times. Not long ago my friend got one question wrong and it gave her a D-. Another glitch is when you type in an answer in capital letters and still the right word it gives you a wrong symbol. Some things I would like Itooch to add is when you earn points you could buy some things like extra time or a move that could give you a hint. I really think the game would become interesting if they put an option for multiplayer so the player doesn't get bored.
Disappointing , very limited set of questions
I thought my daughter was doing really well until I discovered that many of the math exercises (did not check the others) have a very limited set of questions, around 15 it seems. My daughter would simply go through it a few times and know all the answers without understanding squat so easily scoring A+. The app is in my opinion one of the best out there, until they significantly extended the question sets however (like they claim they do) I will spend my money somewhere else !
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.