With more than 25,000 exercises, iTooch Elementary is a new and fun way of practicing and learning Math, Language Arts and Science for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th Graders.
It is, by far, the largest collection of educational activities based on the US National Common Core Standards on the App Store.
Used by more than 4,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help parents, teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
== UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ==
‣ A clear, simple and colorful interface to engage children to learn with fun
‣ Speech synthesis to help young users in reading and text comprehension
‣ Multi-player management
‣ Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
‣ An embedded calculator
‣ A virtual blackboard
‣ A lesson summary attached to each chapter
‣ In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
== PARENTS AND KIDS LOVE OUR APPS ==
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. And here's the kicker: it is so much fun, I had to pull my 5th grader off of it after 2 hours!"
‣ "My son is home schooled plus goes to a charter school. This program makes it easy to supplement his schoolwork without buying a lot of books or printing worksheets. I recommend it for all parents who are committed to their children's education."
== WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ==
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the iPad for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps kids on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
== OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ==
> 14 titles that can be tested for free before being purchased:
• Grade 1: Math, Language Arts
• Grade 2: Math, Language Arts
• Grade 3: Math, Language Arts, Science
• Grade 4: Math, Language Arts, Science
• Grade 5: Math, Language Arts, Science, Health
> 40-60 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures.
> 1,500-4,500 questions per title with clues, detailed explanations and images.
== THE APPLE VOLUME PURCHASE PROGRAM FOR EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ==
iTooch Elementary School is not eligible for the Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP) since it only embeds in-app titles. However since our products are intended for schools and districts, you can take advantage of this program by buying one of these pre-paid apps:
‣ iTooch 1st Grade: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id779516662
‣ iTooch 2nd Grade: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id779522625
‣ iTooch 3rd Grade: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id513215797
‣ iTooch 4th Grade: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id513216504
‣ iTooch 5th Grade: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id513217422
We will offer you special pricing for purchases of 20 apps or more.
== CONTACT ==
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The first day I got it it was a great app. I started to play around with it ,then the next day I went to go back where I left of and all my history of everything I did was gone! So now I have to restart the whole thing again to get back to the level I was on!!!
Highly inappropriate ads
Thankfully, I was working through the games in here with my 6 y.o. because there was an ad that popped up between games that showed two young women dressed in bras and little else. Highly inappropriate in a game geared toward young children.
The app does not teach your child it just asks questions
- 78.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © eduPad 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Math Grade 3 $5.99
- Math Grade 4 $5.99
- Language Arts Grade 3 $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.