iTookOff Paid Leave Tracker
By Salerno Labs LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTookOff is an app that manages and tracks your allotted vacation, sick, and personal time. You can now know and have your paid leave balances with you at all times. iTookOff offers unparalleled customization and is the best way to track your paid leave balances with your iPod Touch or iPhone.
Featured in "A few apps that can help make your iPhone the best PDA ever" on NYDailyNews.com! http://bit.ly/aZ2rR3
=== FEATURES! ===
* Eight customizable leave categories.
* Built-in calendar that supports multi-day leave. Tap a day to enter new time or tap used time to edit.
* Accrue time monthly, weekly, bi-monthly (the first and 15th), bi-weekly (every two weeks), yearly, or manually. iTookOff allows you to customize how your time rolls over each year as well.
* Leave balances are visible on the main screen along with a color coded and filterable table that shows you the time you have taken off already and a total of how much time has been tracked.
* Enter and display time in hours OR fractional days.
* Schedule time off in the future and iTookOff will show a countdown until the time off.
* iTookOff can even predict how much time you will have available on a certain day! Simply choose a later date on the "Take a Day Off" screen to view it.
* You can enter "added time" to increment your leave balances. This lets you track compensatory time accrual and deductions.
* Enter custom reasons for days you have taken off.
* You can send yourself an email backup of all your leave balances, settings, and time you've taken off. Your notes and archived data will be attached.
* Made a mistake? Delete an item and iTookOff gives you the option to correct your leave balances in one step. You can also edit taken time and iTookOff will also offer to correct your leave balances if the value changes.
* iTookOff has an about screen that loads the latest development news so you will always know what new features are coming and a button to open an email to the developer.
iTookOff was developed by a web developer who's HR department does not tell him how much time off he has left. The logo was designed by Danielle Lahmeyer.
If you have any questions, comments, bug reports, or criticism, please email me us firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback has made iTookOff awesome and your suggestions will help make the next version even better.
Follow us on twitter @itookoff for the latest development news or visit our website https://www.itookoff.com
What's New in Version 1.7.5
Bunch of bug fixes
Updates design for iOS7
Fixes landscape mode on iPad
Backup your data before you update!
Believe it or not, this is probably the most useful app on my iPhone 6. It keeps up to date with my hours that I can take off so that I always know where I stand, and I can make sure my employers math is correct also. I am a police officer, so instead of getting paid over time, I get comp time. I am able to add notes as to why I received comp time (a case number can be entered for example), and I can select if I use comp time, holiday hours ( set allotment every year since we don't get holidays off unless they fall on our days off) or vacation. I recommend this app to anyone who gets a lot of comp time, and uses the comp time regularly so that you can keep track!
Cannot live without this app!
This app is the most used app on my iPhone 5s and I love it. There is so much customization available as well. Plus, by adding leave categories as an "app badge," you can see at a glance how much paid time off you have accumulated without having to open the app because it shows the total appended to the app icon similar to mail icons that show you how many new messages you have.
I would highly recommend this app to everyone who works and accrues paid time off which is actually most people over 18!
Missing one big thing
This app needs one critical part. The ability to look at any period and the balances on that date. Without that feature you get in a bind thinking leave you've entered is available when it might not yet be crediting by the accounting folks it the ability to project out on a balance. Please add that for 5 stars
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 03, 2014
- Version: 1.7.5
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Salerno Labs LLC
- © Copyright 2009-2013 Salerno Labs LLC, All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.