Using too many Health Apps? Consolidate with Capzule - Single App to Track Health and Wellness of Your Family.
Stored locally on your device. Capzule PHR is the most comprehensive personal health records App. A must have for parents, family caregivers and chronic patients.
- TouchID Enabled
- Today View Widget (My Profile, Reminders & Appointments)
- AirDrop File/Backup Share
- Drive and Dropbox Interfaced
- Keep Family Health Data Organized
- Create Summary in PDF, Email, Export & Print
- Import CSV from Mail Attachments/Other Apps
- Scan Documents Using Camera into PDF
- Create Custom Health Monitoring Templates to Track Any Chronic Condition
- Set Unlimited Medication Reminders
- Set Doctor Appointment Reminders
- Visualize Health Data in Graphical Timeline
- Upload Files Directly From Computers
- Edit Directly From A Computer Browser
- Add Files From Other Apps
- Transfer Data Between iOS Devices
- Password Protected
- Create QR Code Summary for Emergency Personnel
- Data Backup/Restore Using Email or Computer
** Features In Depth **
- Export CSV data from desktop/laptop
- Record conditions and allergies
- Store doctor appointments
- Enter medications
- Email summary and graphs
- Print or download summary from desktop/laptop
- Maintain immunization records
- Enter vitals in Metric or Standard units
- Analyze line graphs of vitals and lab results
- Keep family, social and medical history together
- Track health statistics with flowsheets and self health screening
- Enter notes, upload results and files
- Manage physician and insurance information
- Password protected
- Reset password when password is lost
- Email flowsheet data in CSV (comma separated values) format along with graphs
- Email Summary with images (graphs)
- Email Documents/attachments
- Categorize Notes, Results & Files
** Auto-renewable In-App Subscriptions
- 1. Monthly Ad-Free ($1.49)
- 2. Yearly Ad-Free ($11.99)
- bug fixes and other enhancements
- In-App Subscription (Ad-Free)
Ratings and Reviews
Must have App
I have been using this app for years and love it. I have two autoimmune disorders which require me to go to numerous doctors during the year. I totally depend on Capzule to keep me organized. When I’m referred to a new doctor, I have all my medications listed and history of my past medical procedures etc to review with doctor. I recently had problems with my iPhone 6 which made me get a new phone an iPhone 8. I had not been able to update my old phone for some time so I had not had any problems with Capzule. However with the iPhone 8 my Capzule would not work and I was lost!! After much searching I found an updated app in the App Store and luckily I had backup in my cloud so I was able to restore everything to my new phone Praise the Lord! This app is awesome. Everyone needs it.
Please don't ever stop making this app!
I have literally never written an app review before. However, I felt compelled to do so because I can't imagine keeping track of my families medical records without this app. When I learned that it would not be supported in iOS11, I downloaded over 10 other PHR apps but none even came close to what this one can accomplish. Andaman7 was the best alternative I found , but the lab tracking leaves much to be desired. Capzule is by far the easiest to use, most comprehensive in terms of what info you can store, and has the best UI of any PHR app out there. My only wish is that I could pay them a lump sum to remove the adds. But the company has to be able make money to keep developing the app. Thank you soooooo much for keeping this app going.
Is app continuing?
This has got to be THE best app for health issues. I actually recorded each of my kids’ health records from their newborn records and their records for school. I wrote in a family history as well so that the kids can print it out and rake it to their own doctor appointments. I was able to upload medical reports and photos (ugh!) of my EGD scope! Incredible. Since my phone calendar doesn’t go back a whole year, I can look at the app to see whenI should get in for my annual exam.
Seriously, this app is all you need to carry around all your medical data for any appointments.
Start keeping your kids’ records with you for all pediatrician visits and jot down when they have all those childhood illnessss.
- Webahn, Inc.
- 39.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Webahn, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Ad-Free $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.