iTouchdown Lite is based on the full-featured version of iTouchdown. The Lite version only supports two teams and one game at a time. Bluetooth transfer of team/game data, Dropbox backup/restore and Twitter feeds are also not available with the Lite version. All other functionality is identical to iTouchdown.
- Large buttons to enter plays
- Real-time stats for team and players, current game or entire season
- Displays current line of scrimmage and first down marker
- Undo or edit plays at any time
- Assign events to individual players or team
- Rapid Roster function to quickly setup teams
- Calculates time of possession for drives
- Export game/season/all stats via email in HTML or Excel formats
- Export game stats to MaxPreps
- Import rosters via CSV file
- Adjust clock by pressing and holding clock button
Before posting a bad review PLEASE contact me to see if there's a workaround. I guarantee I'll reply via email within 24 hours. There is no way to contact users through reviews.
- Added Date/Time to Play by Play export
Ratings and Reviews
Use it to write high school games and track offensive stats works very well for both. LG Temecula Ca
I like this app because it is fun
Good for covering high school football
This app gives me what I need as a reporter to keep stats at high school football games. It's easy to manage, especially once you learn the nuances. I like the fact I can instantly look at individual stats during the game, add players on the fly as the game goes along, and I appreciate the box score it produces after the game in complete.
It also allows me to correct errors during the game -- as long as they happened within the last few plays, so I can reconstruct the events.
However, there is one function that needs to be added to make this a five-star app. If I enter the wrong player for a rushing attempt, for example, and I don't realize it fairly quickly, I cannot go back and change the player in the "edit" function. Since I can undo plays with this app, it shouldn't be too difficult to add a player change to the "edit" function for things that happened even two or three quarters earlier.
Overall, this app is definitely worth the price.
- Michael Rarick
- 19.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Rare Software
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.