iTracker - Track your route
By Swiss-Development GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Perfect for mountainbikers, Joggers, cyclists, bikers and drivers.
See your drive again and get information between the created points.
Easy to use:
Start iTracker and done.
iTracker analyzes the points and creates statistics and informations.
The data can be saved in the archive or as a csv.
iTracker gives information about:
★ Time and duration
★ Average height and speed
The data can be shown in a diagram and the drive can be shown on a map.
The App can be used in the background as well. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. (Multitask iOS devices only)
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Fixes some problems in iOS 6
Great! I have a few requests..
This app is great. I use it on my motorcycle. A few requests though.
1) needs to have miles and MPH option
2) intervals for the markers need to have a farther option like one mile or 5 miles.
3) add a quick screen that lets you see all the data for that trip like top speed, average speed, ride time, ride distance,
4) number of turns and curves would be cool too. If you went to deals gap you could see all the turns you made riding through the mountains.
I know that's not what this app was made for but I know here in the USA there are lots of people looking for this kind of app. 8 of my friends have bought it just for riding. Great job Swiss even if you don't Change it...good job!
Pretty good, but...
This app works excellent! But you need to better explain what the little icons mean, and I NEED it to display in miles per hour, not just kilometers per hour!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 28, 2013
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Swiss-Development GmbH
- © Swiss-Development GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.