Enjoy easy browsing and fast actions with smart day cards in a month view. You can change schedules, priorities, and share with groups directly; and edit overlapping events in a flow. Don't miss the time zone support, calendar sync, slides, etc. Buy now!
Stay on Top of Your Schedules, Online & Offline, with Time Zone Support
- Browse the day-and-month Grid view with quick zoom to another day or month Grid, and use the express icons to reschedule events, update priorities, and share with groups directly.
- Zoom to a Day list from a Month view, then edit, browse and share the events in one continuous stream in FlowNote. Likewise, manage the overlapping events in a 2 Days or Week view in a breeze.
- Sort the priorities and check the due dates on the daily Priority view so nothing falls through the cracks.
- See how busy you are by the total number of daily events on the mini-month Navigator.
Navigate Faster with Simple Taps
- Tap the Home icon to go back to the top level or reset the screen.
- Tap the Month or Year header on the mini-month navigator to zoom to another month or year.
- Tap a More tag in a Month view to zoom to a Day list.
- Tap a Plus icon or time slot to open the Quick Add.
- Tap on an event title anywhere to open it in FlowNote.
- Tap a thumbnail to open the Slideshow player from FlowNote.
- Tap an event-navigator dot to go through a list of events in FlowNote.
- Tap an express icon in the Grid or Priority view to bypass FlowNote.
FlowNote as Your Multitasking Workhorse
- Edit, browse, and share events or tasks in one multimedia browser.
- Add a same-day, all-day, or multi-day events with friendly date and time pickers.
- Tap a blank space to add a paragraph or link with smiley; tap an icon to add a location, priority status, repeat pattern, photo album, and voice memo, to share with groups, and to reply to organizers.
- Tap to edit existing text paragraphs or tap and hold to delete an object.
- Copy an event with list of invitees by rescheduling it.
- Cancel an individual event or the remaining recurring events.
- Browse slideshows, voice memos, Google maps, and Safari links.
- Manage the events through a Day or overlapping list in one continuous stream.
- Complete the location information as you type.
- Organize the events by calendars, priorities, repeat patterns, smileys, and keywords for fast search.
Share with Groups Effortlessly
- Tell the contacts apart with their email addresses.
- Email via the secure Apple Mail server with dynamic mailing lists, whether you pick your invitees from an imported list, a mini Contacts list, or groups defined in Settings.
- Access the Share icon from FlowNote or Slideshow, or open it directly from a Grid or Priority view.
Sync Calendars Indirectly for Privacy
- Import the events from the device calendar to the respective calendars in the app, including those from existing services like iCloud, Exchange, or Google Calendar on your device without any passwords.
- Export the events created in the app to the device calendar, which will get populated to other services through the device.
- Keep your events up to date with a daily reminder on calendar sync.
Even More ...
- Search by five classes of tags, then edit and share it in FlowNote.
- Make albums, play slideshows, and share photos in a snap.
- Scribble to surprise yourself and avoid the keyboard blues.
- Get a quick start with the on-the-go help and search.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions. Or follow us on Twitter @itrackfast for upcoming features.
Improved camera roll processing, address book import, and device calendar sync. Better repeat event scheduling. More responsive gesture handling.
Ratings and Reviews
Should be working on all other apple devices.
It has potential to attend the multifaceted needs of the users. Don’t just simply frustrate.
What a waste
Very poor app. Not user friendly. Don't waste your money.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.